Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hit me today that it's already been one year with the car....flewwww by! It's been through alot, and handled everything perfectly! Anyways, just a few of my favorite photos to commemorate the occasion. Thanks to everyone that has supported the car throughout the year, I appreciate all of the time and effort. This season should be exciting, looking forward to continue proving the Evo X's worth, I'll make sure to keep MLR updated on any exciting changes to the car (coming soon!) :thumbup:

Enjoy!

The night I brought it home:

Soooo clean:

Stock? Weird...:

First wash:

In Salt Lake City on the way to CA for Buttonwillow:

First Time Attack with the car, stock other than KW's:

At St. Louis for anther Redline T/A:

Finally home from about a month on the road, and checkin out wingless:

First Tune:

Engine as of May:

First AMS stickers on the car:

Girodisc install...after some great use of the stockers:

At Miller for Redline T/A:

First shot with the CE28's:

A shot from Rich at AMS:

My favorite shot of the car ever:

AMs Rainy day...sooooo much fun:

At NASA Natl's (TT-A Natl. Champion):

Cool pic before heading to CA:

Super Lap Battle:

FP Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified Mag pic with Nitto Engineers:

And some work going on.....:

I'm looking forward to next year, thanks for looking. I can't say enough about Evo X's, mine has been such a fun car and so reliable! The goal for this season is 2,900lbs w/me. I'm very close to that already so it's looking like it might happen!

Ryan :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Awesome car,looks great and for sure has a good driver(like the nearly complete airborne pic from Super Lap Battle).

X´s are so much fun,really:smthumbup

Alex

·
Registered
663 Posts
Time flies doesn't it. Only a week and a half to go until my X's birthday.

Anyone know how many have been sold in the UK now?

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
awesome pics mate

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
yep

happy anni......if i had a ten it would be this one....sweeeet.......and those tire treads look awesome.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Very nice looking X this , has put my thoughts on the Evo X a bit more on the bright side seeing this evolve into what it is today .

Good work fella :smthumbup

John

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Four different set of alloys this X has seen in just 12 months, just goes to show how much money's been thrown at it and anything it wants it gets. I almost feel guilt for spending the last six months making my mind up which set mine should get over the Mitsi Enkei's :lol:

Keep the thread updated, those pictures are awesome :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
953 Posts
Love this X - remember seeing some of those pics around before! Keep up the good work and keep enjoying your car :smthumbup:mitsi:

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the good words guys!

Nice vid Ryan, have you had the green wheels on the car? lets see a pic if you have :)
Here is a pic. I'm not sure what's going to happen with them just yet. With a few matching decals it could work, but it just portrays a different image than I'd like. Most likely painting them black :coolsm:

(Pictures don't get the color right)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts