Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Anthony
3,743 Posts
They really don't obey traffic laws at all, run red lights, speed, go the wrong way down one way roads, cut into traffic where ever they want... and a large percentage of people buy their Drivers licences (bribe Police) Apparently a lot of parents even buy Drivers licences and give them to their kids as 'coming of age' birthday presents....the accident rate there is horrendous...

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They really don't obey traffic laws at all, run red lights, speed, go the wrong way down one way roads, cut into traffic where ever they want... and a large percentage of people buy their Drivers licences (bribe Police) Apparently a lot of parents even buy Drivers licences and give them to their kids as 'coming of age' birthday presents....the accident rate there is horrendous...
yeah but isn't it strange how they all seem to have dash cams in their vehicles?

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
yeah but isn't it strange how they all seem to have dash cams in their vehicles?
Well due to the CERTAINTY of being involved in a fender bender ,it's exhibit A for insurance :mhihi:
Crazy Ivans indeedski:angel:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Some of those had me holding my breath!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts