Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Ha :mhihi: The riverside team trying 4 different lines round druids at brands :coolsm::coolsm:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I took the picture of the 4 Riverside cars on the formation lap at Brands. Have loads more. Also the pic of the green beast when Alan still owned it. Taken at Castle Coombe when he took me around for a few laps, it was for sale but Z got the money on the teble before me and the rest is history.

·
Banned
855 Posts
Hi the green one with the graffix im sure used to be at hensted motor sport years ago

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi the green one with the graffix im sure used to be at hensted motor sport years ago
perhaps so...
but afaik/iirc (going from threads on here), it was built by Alan Zini
&
Dave Green at Henstead used to race an orange Lancer in the Toyo tyres race series (or something like that) ...also iirc

·
Banned
855 Posts
perhaps so...
but afaik/iirc (going from threads on here), it was built by Alan Zini
&
Dave Green at Henstead used to race an orange Lancer in the Toyo tyres race series (or something like that) ...also iirc
Ya he did that was a quick car i always wanted to buy it

·
Registered
553 Posts
I sold Dave Green - who ran Hensted - my old Toyo Tyres race car shell which was the same green... he put some running gear back into and sold it to a local lad who eventually ran it under a truck.:rolleyes:

And yeah, Daves orange Lancer was a quick old tool... we used to have some wild rides round the local lanes in that thing.. :handsup: Got a pic on my computer if someone wants to put it up?

:)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Wow awesome Pics!

Dave Green Henstead MotorSport out and out Nutter (yes worse than me lol)

In his orange Lancer I remember seeing an indicated 140mph down these tight tight lanes and was thinking if a tractor pulls out we are a gona!! Never been scared ever!! But that day was one word 'Mental and loved it!:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 313 Posts