Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems my E6 is using a bit of oil (engine). It has done about 19000km and a fair chunck of that on the track. It does not leak oil onto the ground.

What are normal/acceptable levels of oil use on Evo's?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have that problem my car is too rich needs an oil change and also maye be a filter change as well mate, normal it should burn about 150 to 200 mines burning at a rate of 600 i dont what that means thats what the guy in the garage said mate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen between 0.5 - 1 ltr between oil changes on various engines , r u getting any blue smoke on acceleration or when getting back on the loud pedal after the overun ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know, my engine has uprated internals, is only used on track (must have done about 10,000 track miles now - if only the odometer worked :D) and has NEVER used a single drop of oil - seriously, never.

I find that amazing. Car spends all its life at the limit and never drinks oil.

Now, my BMW M5 drinks it like it is going out of fashion and that car is a road only car!

Jeez...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good one rosco i dont know what the garage guy meant i just kept quiet and said oh! he was checking emmisions and thats when he said it i think and blade mate lol thats impossible what u said lol.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It uses about 0,6 liter per 1000 km. It suddenly started doing this. I checked for blue smoke with the engine still cold and standing still. A few blips on the throttle, but now blue smoke.

Turbo doesnt leak: all intake hoses are dry.

Hey Moses, why the jewish name? Your car is too rich? You mean unburnt fuel is getting past the rings?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
n ring buddy moses isnt a jewish name in arabic its musa and we believe in prophet moses too, see arabs and jews r from the same father abraham but 2 different mothers and the jewish religion is named after judah he was the great grandson of father abraham and his children stayed in a place called judea so thats how they got their name, originally they where just known as believers of the unseen God same as muslims and thats what muslim means the one who submits to the one God, he does not sleep or get tired he is the eternal and absolute he aint look like humans whatever u imagine what he looks like he doesnt, see what i mean sorry i gave u a religious education :D lol , so thats what happened, so jews r racist saying that they r the chosen race and people of God thats a lie, Gods chosen r that believe and obey and follow him and his commandments, when i say jews r racist i dont mean all of them mate, im a muslim myself, people talk about muslism being extremists, when your children are getting massacred and butcher with f16 and apache helicopters and u dont have anything to defend yourself what the hell r u suppose to do, look at palestine they r under occupation but the media make them look as if their the terrorists, they live like animals and america give something like over 3 billion of aid to israel and weaponary, look at iraq saddam is bad but they go and sanction innocent iraqis and 5000 iraqs die every month, study and see for yourself, so moses is not a jewish name mate its a semitic name that includes jews and muslims u know what i mean and im sorry if i offended anyone and i apologise to the moderators and especially simonextreme im sorry mate, i will try not to do this again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Original Post:america give something like over 3 billion of aid to israel
Same amount as Germany then!

Think about all the Castrol RS Nring could buy with that money! :D

0.6l sounds like a lot though! Maybe there's a Jew on the ring going around stealing a little oil from each car to get some for his own? :D

Was you engine rebuilt or could there be internal damage still? Sounds strznge.

A Carrera 4 I had a few years ago drank oil like fuel! 1.2l/1000km

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Moses

The guy in the garage was probably talking about the hydrocarbon levels 'HC' when he mentioned the 150 to 200 mines burning at a rate of 600 . The limit is 200 for the MOT emissions test.

...Span

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the info Moses: interesting! So, again God is responsible for a lot of trouble, backwardness, death and destruction! Best to stay away from all that then.

Getting an oil change today: could it be that 'older' oil gets used more? And Claude, I drive the car very, very hard, so a little oil use should be ok. The Mitsu handbook says that up to 1,0 liter per 1000km is ok?!?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
n ring lol :D God isnt responsible for anything mate, its people they have given the gift of freedom and they fukc it up thats all i can say and yeah span mate how ya doon, yeah mines too its burning at the rate of 600 something whatever its called and guess what my sump gasket is also leaking fukc sake that cars costing me a lot.

take care and God bless u too n ring :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol:D krautie yeah bros n ring can buy alot alot of castrol rs for 3 billion mate, he can buy an oil field lol with that money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wudn't b happy with 0.6 ltr / 1000km , but a Mits dealer wudn't do anything about it under warranty. If there is no blue smoke the most likely cause wud b valve stem seals , long B4 they leak badly enuf 2 cause smoke they leak just a minute quantity but continuously at every stroke of the valve , , but over a 1000 km it turns in2 high oil consumption. As an example , my Fathers Merc 320E was using 5 yes FIVE ltrs of oil per 1500 miles with very little blue smoke evident , but the plugs were fouled beyond belief , I changed the stem seals and now it uses NONE , this is with 110,000 miles on the clock !!!!
Stem seals at 19000 km wud b unusual tho.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Big question: what is the difference (in liters) between the max and the min on the dip-stick? Is it one or half a liter?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Moses,
deep man..........so much to say and only one life!

we have to talk......

off forum this could be a very deep subject you've mentioned...
politics and religion.....
i like talking about religion...not that i know much about it (apart form we are all sinners;))....and politics well....
religion is way more interesting!

Free Will.... i guess thats what you are talking about we you say we all 'f*** it up'.....true...if you believe!!!

but hey....

gotta listen!

hope to see you at some 'meet' sometime....

Colie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah colie meet up someday bros im a scots muslim lol:D and i aint wear skirts lol God bless u bros :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts