Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got my bonnet thanks to gaz at cpp, was not to shure about it at first but its grown on me so ive added a few graphics to take your eye of it (tart it right up), and im now quite happy with the results, ive already had all the london taxi jokes so don't bother :)

PhilG

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just need carbon mirors now and it should look sweet!

Regardless of what people say I still like the look of carbon, suits some cars and colours better than others

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Allo mate

Just be very carefull with putting stickers on carbon bonnets.

with sunlight the weave fades and although you wont ever notice............. you will when you take your sticker off !!!!!!!!!!

They end up looking like dog sh#t !

Cheers

Lee

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
I like the Motec Inside ones :D

I think the bonnet suits yellow

Jez

·
Registered
383 Posts
Carbon bonnet = wrong
Stickers = wrong
White wheels, yellow car = wrong

My honest opinion is that it sucks and you've ruined a lovely looking motor........but that is only my humble opinion.

If it floats your boat then I think it matters not what the likes of myself think!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I guess it's all down to personal taste, I think black or anthracite wheels would look good and would compliment the carbon bonnet nicely (if you must have a carbon bonnet)

White wheels only look good on the red TMEs IMO!!

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
essexboy said:
Carbon bonnet = wrong
Stickers = wrong
White wheels, yellow car = wrong

My honest opinion is that it sucks and you've ruined a lovely looking motor........but that is only my humble opinion.

If it floats your boat then I think it matters not what the likes of myself think!
I think you missed one

Yellow colour = wrong

and indeed on the boat floating!

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
ollieb7 said:
I think you missed one

Yellow colour = wrong

and indeed on the boat floating!
Pfff...yous are all just jealouse.

I don't like the valet sticker on the bonnet, and I'd also ditch the dentistmapped thing too unless you're getting paid to show it. The bonnet is "ok". At least now I know not to get one :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.