Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No hangers on, no begging letters, no toy boys..... unless you give me a tommi makinen in red lowest of miles of course full service history and standard no mods other than big exhaust and dump valve. ta very much :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dear friend,

I have an opportunity now in my bank that will benefit both of us. £18,500,000 million pounds sterling was abandoned by my deceased customer late Mr.Ronald Bramlage, a businessman who died in a plane crash with his entire family. I will use my position as the head of the bank to give your necessary information/documents if you work with me so that we will get and share the money 55/45. We will finish it and get the money in your bank account within 8 working days. Send me the details below so that I will upload your details into my bank's database as the official heir to the and give you further instruction.

Reply to my private email: [email protected]

(1) name:
(2) address:
(3) Tel:
(4) age:
(5) gender:
{6) occupation status:

Thanks as you send your details to ensure our success in this once in a life time opportunity.

Friendly greetings,
Dr.Mckenzie Rory

·
Premium Member
1,770 Posts
In a plane crash with his entire family. Original :lol:

·
Premium Member
Evo8 260 2004
2,382 Posts
There must be loads of multi millionaires and there family's getting killed in a plain crash, I get loads of these emails.
I'd be the richest bloke in the world if only they were true. :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts