Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to give the motor a nice polish up over the weekend :cool: , washed off with some nice carwash/conditioner got the polish out gave a nice wax polish, gleaming beautiful, sun was shining. :cool: Packed up the jet wash put the polishes away, but hey where was the top to the polish, I looked I searched but alas top couldn’t be found!! :confused: Are well me thoughts, I will improvise and stick a bit of rag into the bottle,clever hey! ;) The top is bound to turn up sooner or later…

So nice sunny day off for a little jaunt me thoughts, proud as punch I was….. :D Till a saw smoke bellowing from the bonnet grill, :cry: god no I thought, Im going up in flames!!! I pulled over I pulled the bonnet catch, I smelt burning plastic, oh! What did I see!!! You guessed it, twas the bottle top melted all over the manifold… :blush: Go on whats the moral of the story! Always replace the lid after using it!!! Tis a man thing me thinks!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.