Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

It was Claire's sisters wedding on tuesday and after much organising, rushing around and the like we set off for a great day.

My Evo VIII got donned with the traditional wedding car ribbons along with a people carrier and the stretch mini. We convoyed off to our venue, arrived on time (phew) and got stuck into the wedding. After the service we had the reception on the lawn and moved the cars to the venues secure carpark.

In we went for dinner, my daughter decided that now was the time for her bottle so off I trundled to the car to fetch her bag........

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too true mate, all they managed to take was my RoadPilot screen and socket. Useless without the rest of it.

This is the second time this has happened, not to me, but to my eldest daughter, who's grandparents car was robbed in france. Heartbreaking to explain to a then 5 and now 8 year old that the people who did it won't be coming back.

I tried to keep it secret at the wedding but i was master of ceremonies and was easily spotted as being missing, ruined the brides day (until she was pi55ed) which made me feel worse.

Oh and guess what, no where really keeps passenger side glass in stock for an VIII, so, I have perspex windows still till tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR THAT MATE, DID THEY GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING ?
HOPE THE INTERIOR ISNT DAMAGED WITH THE GLASS :cry:
YOU CANT LEAVE ANYTHING SITTING FOR LONG WITHOUT SOME LITTLE SHI# TOUCHING IT.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was fuming mate, but you should have seen the wife when they realised why i was missing.

While on the phone to the police in reception my wife asked if they had the cctv footage available, as per the signs all over the car park and the camera looking straight at my car, to which he replied 'sorry but the cctv is out of .......' and the police woman said 'would you like backup sir'. My wife was joined by the mother of the bride and the bride herself and the poor bloke on the desk ran off!

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
It sickens and angers me :mad: :mad: :mad: to the gut to see this sort of thing.....so sorry m8, it could happen to any of us. In fact I'm due to attend a wedding myself (with "secure" parking) in a couple of weeks and I'm now having second thoughts whether to take the KA over the EVO.

Words can't effectively descible what low life scum these arse wipes are :moon:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
That's really ***** John, it never ceases to amaze me the mindless vandalism that some people enjoy causing for not alot of reward :mad: If only they knew all the grief and hassle they cause :(

But you know what they say, what goes around comes around, so they'll get theirs in the end, hopefully :D

Bex :angel:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.