Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Ohhh...

Thats the first picture of an Evo X that I have been genuinely impressed by. Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I like the look of that Toyota FT-HS Hybrid Sports Concept thingy.

Being as I'm a lazy biatch and can't be arsed working it out, what is 1.55 - 2.05pm US Time over here?

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Reg said:
Ohhh...

Thats the first picture of an Evo X that I have been genuinely impressed by. Very nice indeed.
Yeah its not bad is it, I had some reservations over the Concept X but this photo seems to have addressed them nicely. It doesn't look too 'concepty' either meaning there is a good chance the real thing may very much resemble it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
New Reg said:
Ohhh...

I agree, I wasn't keen in the slightest but that actually looks nice!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Carina said:
I like the look of that Toyota FT-HS Hybrid Sports Concept thingy.

Being as I'm a lazy biatch and can't be arsed working it out, what is 1.55 - 2.05pm US Time over here?
Think its -5 hours for detroit so that will make it 7pm here :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
New Reg said:
Ohhh...

Yeah. Note the proper wheels, not the massive concept car wheels. If that's the real thing i'll be pretty impressed.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Extracts from a Mitsi Japan press release "Tokyo, 3:55 a.m., January 9, 2007" :confused:

2. Mitsubishi Prototype X concept walkaround

A design study for the new Lancer Evolution due to be launched in 2007. Based on the new Lancer launched at Detroit, the Prototype X concept features an exterior with a Spartan 'driver's car' image, and a highly functional, high-quality interior that encourages concentration on driving. Overall, the design aims for a clear-cut and determined form that is consistent with function.
Mechanically, in addition to the Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC)*3 all wheel control system built around a 4WD system, the concept features a newly-developed aluminum block MIVEC turbo engine mated to a high performance six-speed automated manual transmission. There are also many other examples of the latest technology from Mitsubishi Motors, including the use of aluminum for parts of the body panels to save weight.

*3 S-AWC : Super All-Wheel Control. Vehicle dynamics system that integrates control of drive torque, braking, steering and suspension at all four wheels.

The picture, attached, looks like a real car ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 124 Posts