Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has some complimetary tickets for tonight with a free bar till 10pm... :D

Anyone been?

Will I enjoy it? :confused:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
One lap dancing club is the same as another.

And i have been to a few :angel:

Enjoy :D

Take loads of money and don't tell the missus :D :D :D ;)

Iain :cool:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
GeorgeG said:
A friend has some complimetary tickets for tonight with a free bar till 10pm... :D

Anyone been?

Will I enjoy it? :confused:
Being a man I am sure you will enjoy it :crackup: If not the tickets are free and its a free bar til 10, so get there early to take advantage of the free bar and who cares if you enjoy the place, ITS FREE :D

But remember I would have thought you will have to pay for some things ;) :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Bex is right :eek:

The free beer will compensate the cost of t1t and a$$ in yer face for the rest of the night :D :D :D

I'm going.......see ya there George :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
iain newham said:
Bex is right :eek:

Always knew you would end up having to agree with me at some point Iain ;) :D

With a free bar, I reckon even I'd enjoy going :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Bex said:
Always knew you would end up having to agree with me at some point Iain ;) :D

With a free bar, I reckon even I'd enjoy going :beerchug:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Dang :eek: :eek:

I'll pick you up at seven ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Bex said:
Best get a move on then, we all know your cars not that fast :eek: :D

I've just realised :crackup: :crackup:

George........we'll be a bit late :D

See ya

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
iain newham said:

I've just realised :crackup: :crackup:

George........we'll be a bit late :D

See ya

Get the free beers in for us though, if we leave now we should just make it by 10pm, if I drive :crackup: :crackup:

Mines a double vodka and diet coke, no ice, and Iains is a pint of the black stuff :)

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Hey, its ok... Probably one of the most tasteful strip joints in London.

Its expensive, honestly, you seem to go through money.. Just to sit down stairs you have to buy a table or some over priced bubbly that tastes like ****.

I went 5 years ago, its probably changed since then.

Been to some others that everything comes off, shocking. That close to a burger and you cannot have a bite.
Just not right, I have given up strip joints since then.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
String fellows always gives me the very undesirable thought of G-STRING skitter pants - a bit like Van Morrisons Brown eye'd girl - is he banging his girlfreind up the arse? - why not blue eyed girl - or green? :confused:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well got back from Stringfellows and have to say DAMN what top totty :D

Got in there almost bang on 8.00pm and strolled up to the bar to begin our 2 hrs drinking session...only to be told but some east european Bint with a face like thunder that we were only entitled to one complimentary drink :eek: :eek: :eek:

As a pair of drinks is close to £20 I was contemplating finishing my beer and running for the hills... :cry:

My mate went to the door to find out why it said open bar till 10pm on the invites...but they wern't intereted and said we should speek to the bar staff.

While I waited at the bar the first wave of beauties pounced...a blonde beauty from the Chech Republic. Im 6ft 2 and this girl was taller than me in her heels. Oh man was she fine :p slim great t*ts and an a*se you could crack walnuts on... :D

I became the stuttering pr*ck trying to keep a converstion going without staring at her cleavage the whole time... :angel:

My brother was chatting to the South African beauty...brunette in black basque, suspenders and high heels :naughty: We mentioned the invites and she said that YES drinks were free till 10pm :eek: and she told me to put my jacket in the cloakroom get some booze and relax...a great girl :coolsm: :frust:

Once the alcohol thing was sorted we started ordering the whisky and cokes... :coolsm: Again the sarky barmaid said we could only get one drink at a time but I managed to sneek a few to the SA girl saying it was for my mate in the loo...

Anyway after my 7th whisky and coke and having been aproached by a host of stunners (why isn't it like this in a normal club) :confused: :D I was feeing pretty good :cool:

Up on the poles arrive twins in matching pink basques, suspenders and heels, with the most gorgous set of natural breasts I've seen (dribble dribble) (4 identical boob*es :eek: )...to get these two in bed would fulfill one of my top 5 fantasies:naughty:

A lager later and I'm tring to work out from whom to have a lap dance but my brain is pickled..the Chech girl was nowhere to be seen but then a brazilian beauty comes over and we get chatting. I tell her I will be ready after 10pm when the free bar is finished. Launch myself into the bar again and get some more whisky and coke.

The brazilian girls comes back and whisks me downstairs for my torture ;) DAmn what a fine body...the dance was great but the no touching rule really did my head in :mad: (oh to massage baby oil into her buttocks)...Thanked the said lady had a look around and returned to the bar and pourded my self a glass of iced WATER waiting for the others to show up.

We left after a few more chats with more beauties (must have been the LYNX shower gel I used :crackup: ) and walked though Leicester Square with a spring in my step and a lazyboy in my trousers to Picadilly tube :p

So in all a good night...

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Makes said:
now that was a really nice post to read :D glad you enjoyed yourself you pervert ;)
And what was the original question???? "Will I enjoy it????"

Take that as a yes then :D Such a bloke :crackup:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Nice one George.......glad u enjoyed it :)

Now you want to try Fantasy Palace in Edinburgh..........seedy little joint but has top quality BRITISH girlies and its a damn sight cheaper......tenner a dance tops :eek: :D :D

Or you could try Conrads in Nottm but they are all foreigners......still nice tho'. :) :) :D

Or if you come out for a night on the town with me you'll invariably pull some lass who'll get her kit off for a pint of lager and the 'no touchie' rule goes straight out the window :D :D :D

You pays yer money.......you take yer choice :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts