Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what should be fitted into a TME?

Single din radio / cd or radio / cassette unit?

with a storage hole unit below?

plus I've seen a few with a 3 gauge unit below the radio. (Ralliart?)

Any info / photographs would be great.

and,

I need a set of whatever was fitted originally - radio & storage unit or 3 gauge set.

many thanks :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
they came with the single din casette unit and the storage compartment below..

Though to be honest the OEM unit is terrible, looks way more dated than the rest of the interior. It's also very hard to get hold of for some reason

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they came with the single din casette unit and the storage compartment below..

Though to be honest the OEM unit is terrible, looks way more dated than the rest of the interior. It's also very hard to get hold of for some reason
thanks for the info.

Still looking!

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
Search on the Forum for another recent thread by on exactly the same subject. It has photos of it.

(Basically its a 90s single DIN retro looking thing with a cassette player! So unless you are doing a full OEM resto for a museum piece and the rest of the car is 100% standard I'd not bother. :handsup:)

I know someone had one but may have thrown it away hence hard to get. Mr.Blobby. I had the mounting brackets off him for my VI to fit a decent DAB single DIN. I also have the :mitsi: 3 gauges underneath it that I sourced from a member on here. It came from Japan with a cheap plastic cubby hole in that slot. :handsup:

Reactions: swapmeet

·
Premium Member
677 Posts

Part number is MR 193953

Good luck in trying to find one though , long discontinued in the Uk , but you never know !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Paul,

That's exactly what I'll end up doing to mine buddy, blank it, done properly it'll be fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts