Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nearly lost it.

had one of those moments where my ring went 5p 50p.

of a roundabout nice shell grip surface, squirt the throttle in second hold it open of the roundabout into the immediate left. still nailed approaching the red line in second. off the shell rip onto the nice slippery mac and oh no rears gone. oh no its come back and goin the other way. saved it. must have gone lock to lock at least twice and nearly broke my wrists holding it. the cars coming the other way must have **** em selves. i know i did.

I dunno. put me grommit back today and the car actually feels better. then i go and nearly throw into the hedge

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously, you always learn little things when going for a ride with a pro. But dont go for a Audi day or sthg like that, did that, they suck. Maybe one of those Palmer things in a 6! :D Good fun, too I'm sure...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahaha! out of control nearly makes you realise what a bloody brilliant car you have.
I gave it some last night on a double mini round about, cutting it so short like acros both without indicating or reasonable care, all hell broke loose gave the lads a thrill chatting by the way side,dont get worried now unless above 60.
I just love Evo's trouble is with a reg plate like mine and the fact its an Evo in BMWagon land you get noticed far too quickly.
Who gives a fk any way ,about time I got my spirit back ,too busy thinking about what other people think and not concentrating on what I am about.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Robert.
glad i am not the only one .
I did the same last week , coming down a steep hill (single track back road ) pulled over to let another car through there is a hump back bridge at the bottom then a steep hill back up the other side in second gear, got on the the bridge nailed it the back unloaded because of the bridge and i was looking at the alternitive banks two or three time before i got it back (think the electronics helped out ) the rest of my joruny was at a much slower pace :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well held Robert,a track day will help you know the limits,i'm suprised it lost adhesion under load,what tyres are you running,not SO1's by any chance?

Good Luck Barry:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts