Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the previous, now infamous, daytime blasts, except in the dark.

A midnight mele of marauding mayhem and Mitsubishi madness, from Here to There via somewhere in the middle

Fancy it??

If its warm enough, we could get the old disposable Barbies and fodder fer a midnight feast, plenty of sheep up int hills

C'mon peeps, you know you wanna :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I'm up forrit, what a wicked idea with the barbies at 2am on snake pass :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

come on all you idle 'promisers' lets make this the biggest, and fastest( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ) yet ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wombat231170 said:
I'm up forrit, what a wicked idea with the barbies at 2am on snake pass :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

come on all you idle 'promisers' lets make this the biggest, and fastest( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ) yet ;)
Lamb chops at midnight, sounds good to me. I'll dust off me wellies and stringless tennis raquet and polish my Nike airs. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
morpheai said:
Lamb chops at midnight, sounds good to me. I'll dust off me wellies and stringless tennis raquet and polish my Nike airs. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Oh dear god :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm imagining this now, and you'll look so sweet :D :D . Think you need to calm this poetry and descriptive vibe, newies might be scared :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wombat231170 said:
Oh dear god :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm imagining this now, and you'll look so sweet :D :D . Think you need to calm this poetry and descriptive vibe, newies might be scared :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
Ok, we'll have a lovely drive into the country followed by salmon and cress sarnies and a flask of tea......................................................at MIDNIGHT :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Be afraid, be VERY afraid :cool:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
morpheai said:
Ok, we'll have a lovely drive into the country followed by salmon and cress sarnies and a flask of tea......................................................at MIDNIGHT :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Be afraid, be VERY afraid :cool:
Thats more like it, yummy, CRESS is there anything it cannot do??? :D :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wombat231170 said:
Thats more like it, yummy, CRESS is there anything it cannot do??? :D :D
It cannot chase spring lambs with a stringless tennis bat, nike airs and a disposable bbq

I, however, can. And I can Cow tip

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
After the last blast I definately ain't missing a Midnight one!!

When are we thinking of doing this one?

This will be uber :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Morpheai,its seems to be the better time to do runs and go out to play.Ive been doing them at night and find its much safer as you don"t have the sunday drivera to contend with and its easier and less stressfull for everyone to keep together.If i was closer to you i would come up and enjoy with you unfortunately its a bit too far.So my friend stay safe enjoy and have fun,best wishes The Mad Monk :flame:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mad Monk said:
Morpheai,its seems to be the better time to do runs and go out to play.Ive been doing them at night and find its much safer as you don"t have the sunday drivera to contend with and its easier and less stressfull for everyone to keep together.If i was closer to you i would come up and enjoy with you unfortunately its a bit too far.So my friend stay safe enjoy and have fun,best wishes The Mad Monk :flame:
Nice one, thanks for the positive feedback. You'd be more than welcome if you wasn't so far away ;)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
wombat231170 said:
seems to be a bit quiet on this thread, perhaps we are hanging out with some non-vampires :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Wombat don"t be lonely i"m out i was just bit late tonight i went to meet the MLR lot who are on the Snetterton track day tomorrow.Must say very clickky and unsociable once again!!.I"m always about late,i think we need some more vampires to buy EVO"s so we have more playmates.It seems to be hard to get people out at night even though its the best time to go and play.I don"t understand why people seem to prefer Sunday afternoons with loads of traffic around. best wishes and good luck in our quest to find willing playmates Mad monk

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
right you raving benders, when the **** we doin this thing. I reckon that we need to push our cars to their malleable limits by thrashing them one night very soon. Its been a while for us boys and girls lets make this one a biggy..

So come on, who's really up for this midnight blast ;) ????

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Dont know what has happened to Martin and Andy now, they have gone very quite lately. Looks like a end to these NW blasts now. :(

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
G11DOM said:
Dont know what has happened to Martin and Andy now, they have gone very quite lately. Looks like a end to these NW blasts now. :(
Like them two ponces were invited anyway :D :D :D :D

bet Marts sh1tting it every day now cos its nearly baby time :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry:

I will pm a few northerners and see what gives.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts