Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am working at the Nurburgring for three weeks in Late July /August and hopefully will have my car there (EVO6) plus trade pass, I intend flying g/friend over for the weekend of 21/22nd July along with some work collegues and their wives/gfriends, also should have some pretty serious toys too !!! AND LOTS of BEER. Was just wondering if anybody is gonna be around with their EVO's...Its gonna be a good weekend or at least I am gonna enjoy it anyway !!!!!! If anybody is thinking or planning 4 that weekend let me know.

TIM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Tim,

There's a small group of us going, including an Evo IV, a Lotus and me in my Skyline, see you at the circuit!

Is there anyone else up for probably the most challenging circuit in the world?

Dave

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dave a lot of people have some brown spots in their underwear if they hear the name nurnburgringhttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > so they rather stay home close to the toilet

what is the exact date when youre are there dave

maybe we can meet again

ALL you evo drivers come on lets go and have fun

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andre (going sideways!),

great to hear from you again..http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >... we are travelling over on 20th July and back on 23rd July..... It would be great to meet up with you. We're probably staying in a hotel/b and amp;b for the weekend, do you want us to keep you in the loop. It's most of the same guys as last time we saw you (my silver GTR, Red Lotus Esprit, Met Blue Evo IV)..

See you there,

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andre (going sideways!),

great to hear from you again..http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >... we are travelling over on 20th July and back on 23rd July..... It would be great to meet up with you. We're probably staying in a hotel/b and amp;b for the weekend, do you want us to keep you in the loop. It's most of the same guys as last time we saw you (my silver GTR, Red Lotus Esprit, Met Blue Evo IV)..

See you there,

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm also coming down to meet some Motec people at the V8 Challenge Race on the Ring that weekend. You do know that the V8 Challenge is racing on the Ring that weekend, so expect traffic. The Nordschleife shouldn't be closed as they'll be racing on the GP-circuit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael,

What are you driving?

Give me a tap on the shoulder - I'll be driving the old Skyline with the Dragon Autosport sticker job,

We'll be arriving 20th (PM) and going home 23rd (AM)

Cheers,

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm driving a met.-blue E6. At that time I'll probably still have my English Reg. Plates (K6 WAP) cause registering my car here in Germany is a bitch...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was there yesterday, but because it was so packed I only met one Evo 4 at a petrol station (P400..., Darren). Did one lap and took some videos. I saw the Dragon Skyline when watching the circuit. There really wasn't too much point driving yesterday... It was the Ring at its most chaotic though, everything from Grandpas in Diesel Mercs to full-on Racing-Porsches, all driving on the same packed track. It really is insane....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts