Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to say a BIG THANKS to everyone who attended this year, i've just uploaded some of the pics to my website, heres the Link straight to the Diary - in there you can navigate to the other links. Heres a few sample photos..

The trip there wasnt as smooth as planned :D

Dam - Evo Eric can squeeze hard! :eek: - or was it too much beer and the sun?? :confused: Great guy, very nice to meet you Eric!

Sarg from the MLR - checking his nuts :eek:

From the left - RichW, EvolutionVI, LengthMeister and Sarg

Fro the Left - Liam (Alrics m8), Dral, Simon, RichW and Sarg

Me ... lost ..

err..

15 people? No worries in Germany, they'll send a 10seater bus!! :eek: Then try and get it sideways around every corner!! :eek: :eek:

LengthMeister Liam and Sarg Andrew

EvolutionVI's TME :cool:

Sarg in action - or is it LengthMeister? Beats me, they took it in turns! :headbang2

Finally Dral in action ...

See you there next year?? ;)

* Please note - some of the images not hosted on my own site are missing from this thread due to a server crash first quarter of 2005.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dont put the other pics up Rich,you know the one im talking about,Rod would never live it down :(

Neither would i for that matter :crackup: :crackup:
Some things look sore and shouldn't be made public. Shame the drink made you forget that liam :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackupcrackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackupcrackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackupcrackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackupcrackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup

1 - 20 of 97 Posts