Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boloomin kids, as i was sayin instead of that slang e-mail, April 29th see's my first visit to the Ring.Cant make the Easter visit
I'm trvelling down from Cheshire on the Friday and returning on Monday May 1st. Full day on the ring on the Sunday and a couple of hours the evening before. Should be serious fun. Anyone who wants to travel/meet for the same weekend,let me know. Paul and Scott.
[email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no acc booked yet but one of my buddies knows of a decent place to stay. I will get the details in the next couple of days. thinking of a mid day sail to Calais on the friday then enjoy the drive to germany. apparently there is plenty to do and see on the saturday and then go on the ring in the eve and all day sunday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm going to book our ferry crossing v.soon. £80 approx return from dover.let you know when ive got hotel name and other info.have a look at www.nurburgring.org.uk if you haven't done already. cheers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dont know if it is any help but saw a program a little while ago about a company called speed ferries.com

There a sea going version of easy jet, cheap and cheerfull. Dont know how to do a link to there site but type in name you should find them ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheapest ferry is the seacat with a 2pm sailing on the friday . £65 return. i'm going to try and book that tomorrow ( 10th march ). had trouble with the web site but i will let you know the site when i have phoned them .my buddy should be back tomorrow so i will get the hotel name asap.lookin forward to this big style !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dan. I have just booked my ferry with ferrysavers.com. its cost me £69 return which is v.reasonable but these cheaper prices are going quick going by my efforts given the bank holiday. I'm on the 14:eek:o going out to Calais. that gives me time to drive down to Dover without killing myself ! Return on the Monday on the 12:45 Calais.

Bill t thanks for the name of the ferry company but my computer couldn't find it. The hotel is in Cocuen which is 20mins from the ring and is called Zum Onkel Willi !!!!!!!!!! Dont ask but it did come recommended by a good friend so i will risk it. phone number is 0049 26717305. 33 euro's per person per night. they speak a small amount of English.

Challenger, if we come all the way on the E40 from Calais to Cocuen does this include any autobahn ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
no not done the ring before but done a few days on tracks with bikes and cars, dont know if that will help from what i hear!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts