Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am scrambling my mind trying to find a good number plate but i only came up with 3 here in malta the numberplates are with 3 letters and 3 numbers thats why i cant come up with a good one these are my ideas EVO-440 and GSR-400 because my evo is a 4 i would appreciate some ideas from you guys lets some what you can come up with

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
EVO440 said:
i am scrambling my mind trying to find a good number plate but i only came up with 3 here in malta the numberplates are with 3 letters and 3 numbers thats why i cant come up with a good one these are my ideas EVO-440 and GSR-400 because my evo is a 4 i would appreciate some ideas from you guys lets some what you can come up with
gsr400 sounds like a motorbike

how about

**** 1 :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's what i thought GSR-400 does sound like a motorbike and there are a lot of cars here with bhp for a numberplate i was looking for something new

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like you suggestions thanks for your help keep on posting more please do not forget i am in malta and that the plates have to 3 letters and 3 numbers letters first
Thanks alot
EVO440

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.