Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have been caught speeding, 36 in a 30 zone and been given 3 points and a 60 pound fine.....

This will realy **** you off!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/4559173.stm

Now I cant say that I dont have my high speed moments, but to get off with the excuss of " He was testing his car" is bang out of order!

Testing his car!? What the hell is wrong with testing it on Elvington run way!? :rolleyes:

Shimy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Re: Now What Srt Of Bullsh1t Is This!!!???

Bloody hell, when did this happen? Can't believe its never been posted on here before. ;)

Shimy said:
For those of you who have been caught speeding, 36 in a 30 zone and been given 3 points and a 60 pound fine.....

This will realy **** you off!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/4559173.stm

Now I cant say that I dont have my high speed moments, but to get off with the excuss of " He was testing his car" is bang out of order!

Testing his car!? What the hell is wrong with testing it on Elvington run way!? :rolleyes:

Shimy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it happent this week.

Like i said I cant say I dont have my high speed moments but to get off scott free! Now that takes the ****!

Just the fact that they say he was "testing" his car is crazy!

So basically he was testing it to see if it, or he, would cope at that sort of speed!? And what if either of them didnt cope at that speed!? What is the motorway some sort of testing ground for the old bill now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Unbelievable! What makes it more so is that another copper has just been done for pretty much the same thing mentioned on another thread. These coppers are becoming right scallywags, no?

Shimy said:
I think it happent this week.

Like i said I cant say I dont have my high speed moments but to get off scott free! Now that takes the ****!

Just the fact that they say he was "testing" his car is crazy!

So basically he was testing it to see if it, or he, would cope at that sort of speed!? And what if either of them didnt cope at that speed!? What is the motorway some sort of testing ground for the old bill now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,927 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: aye youve got to have a sense of humor and be thick skinned to last on here--- keep up the good work :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,758 Posts
shimy welcome to the carcastic ******* forum.

threads are only taken seriously when first posted all over threads after such will be beaten by the carcastic bastards.

before posting on here you must do a full search of the forum just incase anyone has posted the same prior to you.

common ones include but not limited to -
insurance
young people
news
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,716 Posts
WULLIE said:
shimy welcome to the carcastic ******* forum.

threads are only taken seriously when first posted all over threads after such will be beaten by the carcastic bastards.

before posting on here you must do a full search of the forum just incase anyone has posted the same prior to you.

common ones include but not limited to -
insurance
young people
news
And spelling (sarcastic :D)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,444 Posts
WULLIE said:
shimy welcome to the carcastic ******* forum.

threads are only taken seriously when first posted all over threads after such will be beaten by the carcastic bastards.

before posting on here you must do a full search of the forum just incase anyone has posted the same prior to you.

common ones include but not limited to -
insurance
young people
news
you forgot the chav one ;)
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top