Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,

Thanks for all the help on my previous post regarding my EVO that's for sale, it's hopefully getting sorted one way or another...

Now, just took my own EVO IV out for a quick spin as it's been garaged most of the year, it's probably covered 280 miles since last Feb......and it's sick :cry:

Hitting "Donkeys" at 0.6 bar, could be the actuator though ? it's been stood for quite a while so will have a look at that at the weekend..

Whats troubling me more is the fact that about every 15 minutes whether travelling or standing still the ECU light comes on for about 3 seconds along with the light next to it which I'm assuming is the CAT warning light, the stereo cuts off and there is a momentary loss of power.Then the lights go out the stereo comes on again and it's totally fine.

Hopefully this is just a storage issue , It's getting a service over the weekend, new oil, filter and plugs and fuel filter...

Any Ideas ?

Cheers guys

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D'oh, I never thought of something that simple.I'll give it a look over.I know that when they arrive from Japan the terminal clamps are all bent out of shape....

Here's hoping !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope it looks fine......Could be a loose connection in the dash somewhere.will look in the light

1 - 4 of 4 Posts