Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u will not beleave to day a nova tryed it on and the best thing with evos is u can just cant help your self but to put your foot down and show what evos are all about .. but this time i let him go till the next roundabount then bye bye wished u could of seen his face and yes i gave him the v out the window..:mad: what a chav :moon: dont think here play with an evo again... has any one else had a wanna be agaist an evo? :confused: evos rule every thing else comes 2nd :) :) :)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Yes all the time with corsa's and saxo's, it must be because im female they think i cant drive but they get a fright when i do put the foot down.

I agree you just cant resist!!!!!They get you so wound up :D
Lisa

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is yours the white evo 4 that ive seen in Kdy a few times by any chance
No. My IV is silver and has an E6 spoiler. I am around Dunfermline quite alot as I have friends there, near Queen Margarets hospital.

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Evo 4 Jay said:
No. My IV is silver and has an E6 spoiler. I am around Dunfermline quite alot as I have friends there, near Queen Margarets hospital.
Oh right ive saw a white one in Kdy a few times and dunf so thought that was mibby you.

Lisa

·
Registered
555 Posts
I had integra type r try it today, so I let him go by then got right up his arse but the git did'nt move over all the way upto 130 mph and he was not going to move over to let me by!! I thought they would be quicker than they were but there a lot slower than I thought!! Only had my evo iv for 3 weeks!! After moving from subaru's!!! Well pleased with it

·
Registered
151 Posts
All sorts try it on. Mainly Saxo's. They sit right on your arse as if trying to prove a point. Don't know why they bother.
Someone tried to tell me the other day that his Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6 156 was as quick as the Evo. I just ignored him.
Had a go with a nice Supra last night. Quick car but he was all over the place when he put his foot down. Did not look too sure footed at speed unless on the straights.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I used to have a supra twin turbo, and they are lethal cars, especially in the wet, not too bad on straights unless you plant your foot down too hard then the thing snakes all over the place!! But they are a very rapid car!! Did you beat it??

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
honda s200, merc 500, vectra 2.5 v6 , saxo furio, get it all the time must be my car got race me on it :crackup:

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
shaun robinson said:
honda s200, merc 500, vectra 2.5 v6 , saxo furio, get it all the time must be my car got race me on it :crackup:
just take your rear spoiler/badges off.....
& stick 1.9 TD on there....

·
Registered
884 Posts
:fftopic: well slightly

My problem is Car Parks...........

You park your pride and joy in a nice empty spot, with a space either side at least, go for an amble around the town......and when you return, there's a feckin Subaru or something out of Maxpower right next to it............when there are still plenty of other spots(nearer the shops) to park in....

Must have a look in the list of modifications.for Knob magnet :crackup:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts