Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to pick up my new evo 6 today, but the seller made a mistake and there was no mot on it, so i couldent get tax and drive it home. wasted a day driving to Mansfield and back.Got to wait for him to MOT it now.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
:( That is a pretty long drive for nothing :blah:

Oh well at least the next time you are driving home from Mansfield it will be :coolsm: :jump :smthumbup

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too risky to bring home with no tax or MOT. Sellars bringing it to me with tax and mot next week which is nice of him, saves me paying juice to bring it home.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Gimme6 said:
Went to pick up my new evo 6 today, but the seller made a mistake and there was no mot on it, so i couldent get tax and drive it home. wasted a day driving to Mansfield and back.Got to wait for him to MOT it now.
very good move mate, u aint stupid as me, i went to northern ireland and the guy didnt tell me he didnt have an mot, *******

and i was too excited when i saw it and when i came home cost me over 2k fixing it

good move bud :) always best get that done and to get it checked too

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Gimme6 said:
Too risky to bring home with no tax or MOT. Sellars bringing it to me with tax and mot next week which is nice of him, saves me paying juice to bring it home.
Don't suppose his drive home will be much fun :D

Nice car, bet you can't wait? :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Makes said:
nice :coolsm:

where in wales are you, my mums just been left a house in mid wales Llanidloes so will be frequenting Wales a lot soon :D
I know were that is................. ;) ......................the place not the house :D

Give us a bell....we'll see you about :moon:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Makes we're in Pembrokshire, West Wales about an hour and bit from llanidloes. Well worth a visit down here if you're going to be visiting mid wales. Best of everything down here!!!!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Gimme6 said:
Makes we're in Pembrokshire, West Wales about an hour and bit from llanidloes. Well worth a visit down here if you're going to be visiting mid wales. Best of everything down here!!!!
You do know what Makes is like, don't you :confused: :confused:
Are you seriously telling her to come down to where you live :rucrazy:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dunno if Pembrokeshire could cope with you lot!!!! Only joking would be nice to meet, some great drives down here and BBQ spots..

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
its only when the exhausts rumble all together puts the neighbours off a bit :eek: :D

Are you gonna sticker it up then ? Footsie did a good job on hers will try and find you a link. :D

We are mad, you gotta be with one of these fine specimans ;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anyones intrested in a meet in sunny ol Pembs i could organise somewhere to pitch tents (or inlaws b+b for the weak) have a good night and some nice drives on coast and mountains.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Gimme6 said:
Seller is also going to give it some one last time, go pick it up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts