1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate. I would if i wasnt working. If i get a chance i will come down in the van and give you a look.
Scott

If you see me about say hello mate so i know who you are.
You will know me coz i have a white rx7 with black non pop up lights.. i would put i pic up but dont know how

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
No worries mate. I'll keep an eye out for you :)

You have to be a member to upload pics.

There is also a bit of a get together the night before the track day at Breckland Lodge. You could always pop along and say hello to everybody there :D

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
sdminus said:
Ok sounds good. I will pop along. That near the new roundabout attlebough A11
That's the one ... just up the road from the track :)

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
sdminus said:
Yeah, looks good, we'll come see you. What time shall we get there? I hope this isn't a Lancer ****-up coz i'm driving! :beerchug:
Not sure yet, cos I'll probably be driving back up from Watford that day. We should be there for 9, I guess. A few of the other chaps will be staying at Breckland Lodge so there should be somebody about earlier.

I suspect the amount of alcohol consumed will be pretty low. A few people are driving over and the rest have to get up for the track day!

Drop a PM to Darin ... he'll know what time everyone normally turns up. Alternatively drop a PM to LR6GSR ... he'll have some idea what the rest of the locals are up to :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Good to meet you too Scott, and thanks for the lift. That second turbo of yours definitely hands out a good kick up the @ss :D

I'll have a look at the links over the weekend. Better get some sleep now ... don't fancy driving round Snett with matchsticks propping me eyelids open :crackup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Good stuff... It looked like you were all having fun. I called past in the afternoon in the van. Gonna have to go to you next nite time session.
Scott :)

Are any of you gonna be about on tuesday nite.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
sdminus said:
Good stuff... It looked like you were all having fun. I called past in the afternoon in the van. Gonna have to go to you next nite time session.
Scott :)

Are any of you gonna be about on tuesday nite.
You should have said hello Scott ... would have taken you for a spin.

I'm out of town Tuesday, unfortunately. Get in touch with Wayne and Liam (Mad Monk/LR6GSR). They might be up for it ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts