Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
them ****** krauts look like me ****** dad though!!!!!

I live half a mile from Ewood park and drive through the crowds just to see all the beautiful supporters, the locals always full of em too :D :D

Sad to see em leave now though :cry:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wombat231170 said:
them ****** krauts look like me ****** dad though!!!!!

I live half a mile from Ewood park and drive through the crowds just to see all the beautiful supporters, the locals always full of em too :D :D

Sad to see em leave now though :cry:
lol nice one and true those german lassies are a bit of men

but man those swedish and norwegian ones with tight foot tops , their so cool :) nice blondie pony tails and all

their more flexible so the shots they take can embarress becks and wayne rooney :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wombat231170 said:
Think me and you, Mo, should take on the two teams in some naked mud wrestling then we can bone em one by one :D :D :D :D
:crackup: lol we shall split them i dont use woman as meat but a love machine and i aint lustful no spit roasting bud, its a sin :D

u take some and so would i :lol:

tell u what, awesome creatures they :) i say lets go to stockholm for hols and see how many swedish viking girls we can find and then we cross the border to norway, lets take revenge of what the vikings done in our country we do to them :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
moses said:
:crackup: lol we shall split them i dont use woman as meat but a love machine and i aint lustful no spit roasting bud, its a sin :D

u take some and so would i :lol:

tell u what, awesome creatures they :) i say lets go to stockholm for hols and see how many swedish viking girls we can find and then we cross the border to norway, lets take revenge of what the vikings done in our country we do to them :D
:crackup: :crackup: rape and pillage :crackup: :crackup:

i'm up for it, lets book it now, and go tomorrow :D :crackup:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
When I was 24 I went to work in Gothenburg for 2-weeks

A lot of stories I could tell you

To say my eyes were out on stalks would not be an exageration

My work M8 was 50 @ the time was propositioned by a very fit bird that looked 25, turns out she was 15, my M8s face dropped, Its not illegal here she said. My M8 maid a sharp exit, he said after I wanted to but I kept thinking of my grandaughter

To say these girls are drop dead gorgious with a liberal attitude would be true

You must go before you die

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wombat231170 said:
:crackup: :crackup: rape and pillage :crackup: :crackup:

i'm up for it, lets book it now, and go tomorrow :D :crackup:
lol more like make luv and pillage ask before i dive kind of thing mate were more civilized like their ancestors :D

feckin hell fatman, thats sad aint it illegal their for a 15 yr or any under 16 to sleep with someone older

u ever noticed their skin is slightly different and their blonde hair is alot lighter the proper vikings

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
COLONEL_SMITH said:
After footy tours to Goteborg,copenhagen and stockholm I can safely say Goteborg is the place to go...Never seen so many fit women and for some reason they love the english.......
usually everyone hates the english thats a new one :crackup:

hello colonel :D hows your gta bud still enjoying it :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts