Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 10 EVO's, 10 Scoobys and 1 Skyline booked for the rolling road 'Shoot-out' at Well Lane on Sunday 25th February, 2 more have yet to confirm but there is room for 2 more if anybody is else is interested, or simply come along to watch ! Please let me know.

Japanese Performace Car will be there to do an article.

Trevor - MLR Northern Events Co-ordinator :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin,

I work about 5 miles from Well Lane (I think its only that far anyway) and it takes me just over an hour to get to work from my house if I go over the tops/through Halifax. That is in the KA though and at rush hour, so at EVO speed and on Sunday morning should only take about an hour to get to Well Lane. If I'm right the day kicks off at 9:15 so I would suggest we set off about 8:00. Either meet at my house ( I might even do bacon butties) or somewhere more convieninet like Boundary Mill at the end of the M65. If anyone wants directions e-mail me.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adrian, your house it is then, a bit of brown sauce and only one sugar in my coffee ! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Hunty, if you want to arrange to meet me somewhere between you and Adrians let me know.

Adrian we're going to need to know where abouts you live, Email me.

Cheers,

Ian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are up to 24 cars so no more 'entries' please.
2 x E1,1 E3, 1 E4, 1 E5, 6 X E6, 1 TM.
3 X WRX,3 X Turbo, 1 RA, 3 X STi, 1 P1
plus a Skyline

Starts at 9.15, see you all there.

TrEVOr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nothing to do on Sunday ? then come to Well Lane Turbo and see an EVO v SCOOBY rolling road shoot-out.

Snow is forecast but it's still on, better put your snow tyres on !!! Seriously though, the weather has been fine in Yorkshire today and 'fingers' crossed it stays that way for tomorrow.

Take care, drive safely and look out for the blue meanies!

TrEVOr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trevor,

It's snowing like mad here (Burnley). I was going to come over through halifax, but may have to go on the M62 instead if the snow is still here in the morning.
Setting off at about 8:00 with Ian so should be there for 9 ish.
Typically I'd just finished washing and polishing my 6 ( was just about to take the wheels off to clean them) when the heavens opened.

See you all tomorrow

Adrian (silverish/grey/salt caked six by the time I arrive)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts