Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

As you are aware the MLR are running a rolling road day on Saturday 24 th 'down south', well to cater for us 'northeners', we are to have one on SUNDAY 25 th FEBRUARY at WELL LANE TURBO CENTRE in Leeds.

Bit of a different format, as this one will be a SHOOT OUT between us and the SCOOBY BOYS.

Cost will be £17.50 for 1 power run and there will be trophies awarded for the following:-

Top BHP of the day
Top EVO of the day
Top Scooby of the Day
Best turned out EVO ( decided by the Scooby owners)
Best SCOOBY ( decided by the EVO owners)

Places will be limited to 10 cars of each marque and it's on a first come first served basis, so hurry to book your place.

e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

** SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION JAPANESE PERFORMANCE CAR WILL BE THERE TO DO A FEATURE **

Trevor

ps Money will be required 'up front'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ditto what Kevin said above, you should have me down as well.

Let me know how and when you want the money.

Cheers,

Ian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me too, I'm aiming for the lowest BHP wooden spoon
http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/Happy.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to travel up for this one,as nothing happens on a sunday down here or any where come to that.
Count me in 1/2 hour to leeds from swindon by Evo.
Already mailed Trevor for directions.

cheers

Paul s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to confirm who's going:-

Ian D E6
Paul S E?
Stuart S E5
Steve C E3
Tony C E1
Kevin TM X6 MAK
Paul T E5

Me if neccesary E1 - We have 6 confirmed Scoobys.

Will send you my address for cheque next week.

Japanese Performance Mag are coming alomg to to a feature on the event and are on the look out for feature cars.

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kevin

I've decided to go as well.
Do you and Ian want to go over the back roads to Leeds?

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the record my car is an E4, had a nice feature with it in Nov edition of REVS last year. Buying an Evo 1-4 guide.Hoping to get around 290 BHp with it.
Do you reckon Well lane could get me a inner nearside plastic arch liner?or don't they get involved in Evo parts.

cheers

Paul s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
Is there any prizes for most bhp with a gearbox??http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >haha.
Sheite now i'm starting to laugh at myself.( early signs of insanity!!).
regards,
Paul.C

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trevor,

Please can you put my mate down Tim, who has a 99MY Impreza RA. He is not on a p.c. but will represent the scoobys.

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trevor,

Any spaces left? I have 1 more Evo VI to add if there is room, Dave Prescott with a dark blue one.

How are the numbers going?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kevin

As of today we have 10 EVO's and 9 Scoobys which is what we wanted, I am going to Well Lane tomorrow so I will ask if they have any more 'room '. I will let you know.
Obviously no objections to Dave coming along anyway, more the better !!!!!

TrEVOr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trevor,

Got a mate with a R33 skyline that would like to come, recons its about 450bhp.

Any room left?

Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Only a week to go ,and I can see what my E4 will put out!!
May be dissappointed may be supprised !
Anyway Good to see You guys up north are open on a sunday.
Should get up there at around 8.30pm saturday night.Any one up for a beer?

cheers

Paul s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Adrian, Kevin, Peely,
Theres a few of us going over to Leeds on Sunday.
Max (N88 EVO.)This will do the business on the Rolling Road! Stuart in his Mak, Dave in Black T21 EVO Possibly paul in Rheims Blue 6 and me.
So see you there for Cream Tea and a Scone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stephen, which road's are you taking then. ?

What about a meet up then....... always looks good when there are a few Evo's in a line http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Just wish I had the opportunity to see it ! [img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Guys,
Just to say I hope you all have a good day at Well Lane - and the Evo's thrash the Scoobies (I'm ignoring the Skyline http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle > )
I'm sure Trevor's already taken care of it, but please can someone take their box-brownie, or better still a digital camera so we can get some pix of the whole weekend's 3 MLR Rolling Road Days onto the site (sorry Dom!!), and finally, we thought the most powerful Evo over the whole weekend should receive a little something from the MLR - so don't forget to record them figures!!

( and before anyone mentions it, yes I know the three 'roads' will not be set up identically, but it's just a bit of fun - let's not take it tooo seriously!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts