Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the noth west with a silver V11.
Haven't seen many in the Preston area(1 black 7 which i saw for sale in top marques the other week.The guy((Girl)) would take a porche boxter in p/x!Obviously can't handle the power-or afford the fuel)
Get in touch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wolfy,
I'm in Blackpool,Where abouts are you??

A few Evos near me but none the same as mine ,Blue IV:)

2 yellow 5's
1 White TM 6
1 Siver 7

Duncan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Guys

I am down in Cheshire there a few more in the area as well in the Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool area.
I have a Silver Evo V that is now modded to 350bhp |PLS| by RC Developments There is a trackday coming up on the 10/4/02.
Arranged by Warrenders see info below I will be there with a few pals as well.
This is off Warrenders website.

www.warrender.co.uk

Wednesday 10th April, Oulton Park

During the day we have secured exclusive track time. Every third twenty minute session will be dedicated to our drivers. Places will be deliberately limited to prevent any overcrowding of the circuit. We have found that this format makes for a relaxed and more enjoyable day.

We shall be maintaining our usual rate of £150 per vehicle. Passengers will be £10 per person. Additional drivers will be £40 per person. Helmet hire will be £10 per person.

Give them a call it would be a ideal meeting place.

Dale

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wolfy,

I'm in Goosnargh, just out side Preston with a silver TME
and may pal has a VII 300 on order also in Preston.

Cheers

Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there fellow North Westerners,
I'm down in Warrington in a white E6 RSX. Are any of you planning coming along to the massive scooby and Evo meet in Nottingham on 7th April and fancy a convoy across the Snake Pass with a few other Evos and loads of Imprezas?

If so then put your name down on the massive Evo and amp; scooby meet thread

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Teri,
I'll keep my eyes open for a funny looking Land Rover Discovery type thing then http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
Whereabouts are you going to?

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Woody
I am also in Preston. Im the chap who bought Geoffs TME and ordered his new EVO 7 FQ. We will all have to meet up sometime.Possibly sold the TME to someone in London.Regards, SIMON.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andy

Going to Demon Tweeks first (Wrexham I think?!) then if RC Developments are open, there too ;)

Look out for a 'kin wicked big white thing and a little black number!! (Tangos FTO now with its Evo6 spoiler!!) :D

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For a minute there I though we were back onto the race issue again ;)

I'll keep my eyes open but now that RC have moved from Warrington I don't know whether I'll be able to spot you.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they are in Northwich now (trying to call them to see if they are open but its contantly engaged) must be Blades hotline!!

Taking my map, cos I feel this is going to be a bit of a Lee weekend (getting lost!!) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Teri,
An alternative to taking your map is to take Lee's mobile no. I'm sure that he'll be suitably qualified to direct you around Stoke when you get there (and believe me, you will find yourself in Stoke at some point over the weekend ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy what time are you heading off for the scooby meet on the 7th April and where would you meet?
I need to check a couple of things and quite fancy the trip.

Dale

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dale,
We're meeting up at the McDonalds on the Winwick Road (A49) at 8:30 or alternativelt meet at Birch Services on the M62 at 9'o'clock.

It's then across the Snake Pass to Woodall services on the M1 to meet up with anothe 25-30 scoobies and head down to Gunthorpe (near Nottingham)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Guys

If anyone is interested there is a trackday at Oulton Park next wednesday the 10/4/02.
It is £150.00 for the day it is arranged via Warrenders.

Passengers are £20.00 come down it should be fun.

See you hopefully Sunday for the Scooby/Evo Meet

Dale

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.