Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if there is any plans for a rolling road day in the north west any time in the near future?
i live in north wales and my E6 gsr is just coming up to 4k and i would like to see how much power it is making now ,as i think it is just about run in.
it's standard at the moment so would be a good bench mark for the rest of you that have mods to see how much differance they have made ( if you dont already know)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We should be able to organise something, it's just that most of the descent rolling seem to be down south.

My recollection of Well Lane in Leeds was that it does not suit the wide track of the evo's.

There are enough people in the North to arrange something. Keep your fingers crossed.

David

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont mind going down to the midlands if they have got better rolling road than the north west?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm up for another RR bash. Will see how much difference the Blitz has made.

I'm NOT going to Well Lane again. Let's just say that I wasn't exactly impressed with the set up. How can sitting 3 people in a 4wd car make 40BHP difference? And you could see daylight between tyres and rollers on some of the runs.

Adrian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts