Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls.

Just wondering, depending on lockdown restrictions of course whether there is any chance of a meeting in the North West this year??? I live in Greater Manchester area. Would love to meet everyone and talk Lancer!! Give me an excuse to get mine polished and gleaming.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Started to attend a couple of mids (nr donnington) meets last year. really enjoyed these and there were around 8 or 9 evos. looking forward to going to plenty more in the mids and possibly further afield once the salty roads are clear.

·
North Wales RO
4,842 Posts
It would be good to get out there again. I've not been to one in some time.

It'd give me a good excuse to get the thing MOTd and serviced again!

·
Registered
571 Posts
It would be good to get out there again. I've not been to one in some time.

It'd give me a good excuse to get the thing MOTd and serviced again!
Alright Dave think we are itching for a meet as soon as possible, how's the yaris going?
Regards Colin

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I should think the Scotch Piper will be up and running as soon as outside meets are ok in April, outside hospitality and all that last time we met there it was outside sevice only and that was heaving

·
Premium Member
E5 GSR Sat Silver
121 Posts
Hopefully if things lift and we're allowed i'll be ready. Underside clean up end of this march and start of april. Few weeks off work since can't do out so it'll keep me busy and be back up.

I missed a few goes last year kinda regret that. Not making the same mistake again. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Iam defo up for something ! Sold the mak snd bought an 8rs last September and only drove it once 🤦🏻*♂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts