Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one intrusted in a meet on the 17th of june at the trafford centre (dont know exact time yet)
the meet is beeing aranged by my old club the 'corsa sport'there will be lots of corsas there i afraid but i will be going any way so thought it might be worth meeting some of the north west evo owners?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just been cheaking up on this meet, it seams that it has moved more towards a cruise type meet?

any way here are the details:
date:sunday 17th june
venue: Trafford centre ( in car park by bhs )
Time: 6:30 pm on wards ?

if you are defently going post on here and i will still make an effort to attend~(even with the change of format)

When i posted my original post it was planned to meet up in the day , but was changed as not to up set shoppers .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yer i will go, just out of intrest... See what type of cars are there!!http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > What exactly do you lot do at these meets?

Anyways, I drive a silver evo with ans evo reg, so look out for it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also drive a silver evo (E6) y reg .
the main bulk of the cars will be corsas, there may even be a few turbo ones which are capable of giving are cars a run for there money ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dunno, unless more Evos are going, or some nice saphire cossies, i dont think many cars keep up with the evo's, bar scoobies and P1 scoobies! I have had off BMW M3's, nissan sunny GTR's, Renault Turbos etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK,

Will probably come down. Think one of my mates with a 2.5 V6 Nova might go as well (I know its a Nova, but it will hit about 160 and goes quite well for an old car).

Silver E6 K333ElY (It's her car actually)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did a 130 mile round trip because i was led to belive it was going to be BIG so i was more than disaponted did have a little chat with another evo owner though .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm looking into organising a mini-meet next monday (25/6) or tuesday (26/6) evening, close to Bolton. A chap (WRX owner) coming over from the US posted on the scooby board as he will be staying in Bolton. I'll post here if its going ahead, though it will probably be a last minute arrangement. All are welcome to attend. At this rate though, the poor chap isnt going to see any scoobies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Howard
How many people have you got going? I'm in Altrincham and thinking of coming along. I've seen a few Evo's around here but never met any of them. Looking forward to it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy,
How does two sound and one of those will be in an Exige. There might be a scooby there but its not going to be a big meet by any stretch of the imagination. You're welcome to drive over, but I would hate for you to make a long journey and be dissapointed with the turn out. Its was supposed to be a way for Lee (the chap from the US) to meet scooby owners and see what they do to their cars, but I dont think thats going to happen. He's just going to have to make do with a ride in an E6 and Exige!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Howard
That's OK... At least 3 will be better than 2. I'll probably be across there about 7-7:30. I guess it won't be too difficult spotting each other being the only 2 Evo's in Belmont... http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LADS IF YOUR ARE STILL INTERESTED IN HAVING A MEETING IN THE BOLTON AREA THEN IAM INTERESTED IVE JUST GOT MY E6 AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OTHER EVO MEMBERS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you can get enougth intrest i will come along.
im sure some of the lads meet up in the north west and go out for a run together(along with a sky line i belive too)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm definitely up for another meet in the Bolton area and I'm sure that Howard will come along as well.... (Won't you Howard??)
The usual meeting place is the Wrights Arms in Belmont and if you give us a date, we'll see what we can do.
Look forward to meeting more fellow North West Evo owners

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spoke to Mr Hunt in the week, and we were saying that we hadn't been for a sunday run out for a bit. Will try and get something sorted out for next week or week after (will speak to kevin, peely, tony C etc and see which day is best). Thinking along the lines of Skipton, Bolton Abbey, Hawes, devil's bridge and back. Will post when a more definite date sorted.

Adrian

Pesky, be interested to see how the Exige fairs on those roads. Should do quite well round the twisty stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First Wednesday of each month, there is a lotus owners meet at the Wrights Arms in Belmont. Its normally gatecrashed by a few exotica which makes it very interesting. Two Evo6's (Andy's and mine) last month along with two Ultima GTR's. Other months there has been a Ferrari Modena, an Aston Martin of some description and a couple of Porsche. Its a good evening if you ignore the attendant midges and its more of a stand around and chat.

There is also a scooby meet arranged for someday this week at the Wiggin Tree, Parbold. Check scoobynet for details.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If N.W.guys are heading towards Skipton sometime I'll come and join you from Harrogate and my mate will probably bring his 911http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > Is anyone going to Warrenders Track day on 3rd August, my first ever trackday[img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >.

Ps: Spooky moment, pulled up at traffic lights last week... behind a black E6 reg T...UHU, mine being silverE6 T...UHU only one number different on plate,parrallel universe theory time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts