Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's a good place in the north west to go for a really good feed. I wanna try somewhere different so need a good report off someone. Don't suggest Maccy D's or none of that ****, need to find somewhere decent, and I don't want none of that Brewers Fayre/Brewsters dung. I also don't wanna be rubbing shoulders with no golf-playin ****** with a superiority complex or i'll end up [email protected] him/her.

So come on dudes, lets hear it :p

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
The Ram Inn in Cliviger nr Burnley or The Wagoners in Clowbridge nr Burnley also are very good, but dont think that you Blackburn folk would be that welcome................. :D :D :D :D ;) :p :)

·
12,906 Posts
Fallen Angel over Rochdale way is right nice. :)

The Fallen Angel
Manchester Road, Castleton
Rochdale
01706 45815/very good dining

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers folks, sure I can pick one from the above. I think I might skip the Burnley one's as my Rovers top is in the wash and I only go over to the other side with my colours on.

Lobster Grill, two of my favourite words side by side :D :D

And a Fallen Angel........very interesting ;)

Cheers once again dudes, gonna do a google on these babies and see what I can find :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Its that good Wombat, they dont take bookings because they dont have to..... its that good!

Just turn up and have a few lagers and a game of pool

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you got shares in this place? :D :D

Think i'll go and have a look. What are the portions like as i have a generous apetite :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
wombat231170 said:
Have you got shares in this place? :D :D

Think i'll go and have a look. What are the portions like as i have a generous apetite :D :D :D :D :D
No, wish I had though!!! Its just up the road from me so im eating all the time in there.

The portions are plenty, I only have a main course and maybe a sneaky desert.

If you like fish, try the monkfish with mussels and GIANT prawns.

Or if you are a meat eater, try the lamb with fresh mint sauce.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got back from the bay Horse Inn at Fence and must say it was the mutts nutts :D :D :D I had a mixed seafood platter for starters and the old Monkfish with mussels and GIANT prawns for main and have to say the food scores 9/10. Our waitress was 80 if a day and a miserable ****, too. Another waitress had a superb example of a fit ass though so that made up for it (for me anyway if not the misses :D ;) )

All in all, thouroughly recommended and thanks to you all for your imput....i'm sure i'll try some other suggestions real soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts