Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know after talking to a few people at the last meet that they were interested in taking a run on a rolling road for something a little different.

After some help from Paul_R I've been looking at doing a rolling road morning in May (possibly the 17th) at Group B Motorsport in Queensferry.

Based on 10 cars it will be around £49 per car (but I can confirm that nearer the time) :smthumbup

If you're interested in having a run on the rolling road to get accurate power figures etc, then please reply to this thread so I can organise something officially. :)

If there's not much interest we will look at other things :smthumbup

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any interest? 51 views and no comments.

If I've not heard anything by the end of the week I'll knock it on the head and stick to the normal meets for now. :)

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Would be a good crack but couldn't commit yet to a Saturday in May unfortunately. I hope you get some interest as the rolling road days are usually a good day :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ay up Dave perhaps if you chose a different venue you would gain more interest as most of us know a poorly run dyno can sometimes destroy a well tuned car, only a suggestion (goin get my flame suit on ) ;) but I know there are only a handful of people I would ever trust with my car these days and trust me I have attended a fair few dyno days over the years pre evo days :smthumbup

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you had/heard any bad experiences there then Al? I thought the Scooby bunch used it quite a bit?

:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I'd be game. Could maybe do AC Speedtech or CPP if those guys would be up for it (Dunno if Gaz would be up for blowing the dust off his dyno...:mhihi:)

Although do those places count as 'North West' and you're banned from going there :handsup:?

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol:, you'd have to ask Stallion or Dino4 about North West ones! :)

I'd be gutted if Gaz got that rolling road up and running, I use it as a seat so there'd be no where to sit when I was next having a brew there :smthumbup

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As there's been no real interest I'll knock this on the head. I'll try again in another 6 months or so and see if anybody is up for one then.

If any members are still interested and haven't said then it's worth keeping an eye out for Stallions rolling road day at AC. It's not that far to travel for some of you. :smthumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts