Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one fancy a run out to Llandudno, Off around the great Orme and then down to the sea front for Ice cream and maybe a paddle in the sea.

Take the B roads to Llandudno as the A55 gets very boring lol.
Details of the run around the Great Orme can be found here http://www.greatorme.btinternet.co.uk/marinedrive.html

Pete Iles is up for this one.
Evo1man
Rob (m8 of ours) With clean car this time.

Anyone else fancy it.

We will need to agree a date that is ok with all of us.

edited to say meeting time is 10.00 am on sunday 1st may @ homebase car park Wrexham.
link to map below
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....lic&addr2=&quicksearch=ll11+2ba&addr3=&addr1=
green road is a 483

Trina & Neil
:)

List of who is comming upto today

Evo1man
Rob
Pete Iles
Tina (T1rse)
Gazzor
mitsievo7
carlembo
Famous steveyb
lancer69
G11DOM
Waggy
Steve & Julie (scob P1 not on forum)

Trina

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let us know what dates you are ok with Gazzor and we will try and work with them for you m8.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: North wales meet Part 2

Pete Iles said:
Ohhhh yes. :coolsm: If that link doesn't convince you all nothing will. Nice one Neil. :coolsm:

Pete
I am the navigator and just tell him where to go (quickly) lol

Seems that there should be some good photo opportunities on this one.

Trina :p :p

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi,

Still not been to meet yet so this sounds cool. Dates always seem to clash when I'm on shift. :(

Be great to finally meet some other Mitsi owners. :) :mitsi:

Keep us posted. :headbang2:

Aid / mitsievo7

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mitsievo7 said:
Hi,

Still not been to meet yet so this sounds cool. Dates always seem to clash when I'm on shift. :(

Be great to finally meet some other Mitsi owners. :) :mitsi:

Keep us posted. :headbang2:

Aid / mitsievo7
you will love it m8 we are all friendly and you will fit right in plus its nice to see peoples faces when you drive past lol.we will try to arrange it for a mutually acceptable date for everyone concerned

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4 day weekend at the end of the month.

What about the Sunday 1st May.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yes you do pop pop pop pop lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wicked, hopes I can make it. :)

I've actually owned my car a whole year today.... :eek:

It just gets better'n better as well!! Still can't get over the looks Evo's get - having said I'm sure I used to do it......... WHAT AM I SAYING....... I still get excited when I see other Evo's. The missus thinks I'm daft.
Be cool to travel round with other Evo's thats for sure!

The other thing I can't get over is the "nob-head" factor these cars attract though. My bane seems to be TT's all the time, wot is it with em?? Travelling down to Powys one day and a silver TT just blatantly pulled out on us just to make a point. A$$! He soon calmed down. :D

Right off to bed as its been a long workin night. Bloody shell sirens were going off too much. Not considerate when you're trying to get your head down :(

Laters,

Aid :bored:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice one m8.

I will leave it until the end of the week and see if Graham, Steve (famous) & Gazzor reply if not I will pm them to see if the dates ok.

Then we will arrange a time and place to meet and pick Tina up at the Black Cat roundabout as it's silly her backing on herself.

See you soon & Congrats on the anniversary.

Trina

:p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sweet. :D

P.S. Can't do next Saturday / Sunday I'm back in work but i'll come to the next one if its then . :)

Aid

That T1 RSE VII is funky like munky!!!
HAven't looked at any other motors yet!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The 1 May is the first date Neil and I have free as the kids are at parties or Neil is on call.

Hope you can make the 1st.

Trina

P.s
Quote That T1 RSE VII is funky like munky!!!
HAven't looked at any other motors yet!

I personally don't like silver cars but I have to admit Pete's is one sweet car. I want it lol (The car pete :) )

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Evo1man said:
I personally don't like silver cars but I have to admit Pete's is one sweet car. I want it lol (The car pete :) )
You can have it, and the car! ;) :crackup: Blimey, good job you know me now. :blush: :)

I can make the 1st May. :) I'm working on the Saturday and Sunday nights so I can't stay all day, need to get some kip. :yawn: My mate Kent can drive back if i'm to tired. God, that'll be slow...... :rolleyes: :crackup:

Pete

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Evo1man said:
Any one fancy a run out to Llandudno, Off around the great Orme and then down to the sea front for Ice cream and maybe a paddle in the sea.

Take the B roads to Llandudno as the A55 gets very boring lol.
Details of the run around the Great Orme can be found here http://www.greatorme.btinternet.co.uk/marinedrive.html

Pete Iles is up for this one.
Evo1man
Rob (m8 of ours) With clean car this time.

Anyone else fancy it.

We will need to agree a date that is ok with all of us.

Trina & Neil
:)
Hi i had to go to caernarfon castle yesterday, from london :eek:
,went by the A5 ;) , what a road , one of the best driving roads i
have been on in a long while , a cross between the isle of man and
the monte carlo ;) , so all of you on this one have a good one ;) :coolsm: :coolsm: mike.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts