Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all , Kinda see all the Scottish meets are down in Central belt etc.. I know theres a large amount of owners in Aberdeen, Duftown , Turriff, Elgin , Inverness , Grantown , Areas...
What about Trying to get something Started in this areas .
Any interested people put up suggestions Etc and get in touch

Cheers All

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
I would be up for that,I have to get the car set up at Wallaces at some point,when I get home.Its shutdown season offshore so I can never make any arrangements.Pain in the arse :mad: Hopefully I will get some time off soon.Cheers.Chris

·
Registered
955 Posts
shmichael said:
Duh... sorry :(

Whats best, saturday or sunday? where and fit time?

See these's another thread started for the Moray Firth evo's. here
Would it be better to have a joint one or is that 2 far
LOL, no need to say sorry mate, just my stoopid shift rota again, never works in with anything on here. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
moray firth

it didnt mean to start as a meet it was just the way the conversation went! Of course everybody should be speaking the same lingo and any highland meet would be more than welcome for all people using both threads i reckon. I didnt know this one was here till today and if there is two meets well its more likely the people who cant make one because of work will be able to make another one.
craig

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
Go on, it would be a good day out :coolsm: iam sure a few of us can still meet up (some place). I can go on the 11th/12th, 25th/26th, every second weekend. ABERDEEN is fine for me around midday ?. what do you think?.

come on you know you want toooooooooooooooo :D :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts