Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know ther's only a few of us, what time do you fancy taking the trip down? I was thinking leave around 10.30 get there around 3 ish on a steady run, plenty of time to polish the motors back up and get a beverage in!!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
you lucky lads :D enjoy the day ,, been wanting to go to this event for ages :) just happens im off to france tomorrow skiing and wont return until the 9th march :naughty: :D so guys fly the flag high for the north east :smthumbup

good luck John ;)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marv it's sold out now and its in Norfolk!! I was quite lucky to get space just hope the car goes well, i'll be striping as much useless crap (her) out as I can before the trip down:mhihi:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Just let me know what time you will be passing Durham andy and will meet up with ya. ;) Really looking forward to see what our cars are capable of on the strip.

Ps just renewed my green flag recovery:crackup: if things go t!ts up:lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
yeah looking forward to this should be good ill meet u at shell garage bout half 10 or come to mine upto u andy

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
russ and i will be coming down from scotland.will hit the m1 at scotch corner but unsure of time yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts