Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need somebody up my neck of the woods to fit a hks evc5 boost controller into my 7 also got a duel pillar pod with a boost and oil temp gauge need connecting up , ive done my back in so i'm finding it hard to get in and out of my car let alone fitting em , anyone help me out or recommend somebody.

·
Registered
14 Posts
iam from prudhoe i would go to turbo pacs in durham they are mint and do a good job or u could try alan stockton at as profomance he did a full engine rebuild on my evo 6 tommy mak and he is good

·
Registered
791 Posts
what are turbo pacs like with evos? never heard anything about them, infact, never heard anything good about them either............ theres an old saying, Turbo Knacks.........

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
hi m8 id recommend allan at AS performance birtley genuiune guy reasonbley priced too :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: my spellins crap

·
Registered
14 Posts
good job

alan stockton is the guy to see i have all my work done there i have spent a lot ov dosh at as and the work is a good standard to so try him and see whot u think ok matey

·
Registered
639 Posts
P11GT said:
what are turbo pacs like with evos? never heard anything about them, infact, never heard anything good about them either............ theres an old saying, Turbo Knacks.........
I had some work done on my old Rover 220 turbo there a few years back wasn,t impressed with the work to say the least.

AS performance is your best bet Evo experience if you know what i mean. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
they fitted nos to my rs2000 a few years bk but can they handle jap thats the thing they have got big i have sa and thats where i will stay alan knows his stuff he is the guy i trust with my evo

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
better give him a bell too need stronger clutch after showning a few local skyliners how to run a standing 1/4 at elvington today :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
13 .05
best time on last run ,terminall speed 104 mph
prob on good day (with good clutch ) high 12 s :coolsm: :coolsm: :coolsm:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
BillyT said:
better give him a bell too need stronger clutch after showning a few local skyliners how to run a standing 1/4 at elvington today :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
13 .05
best time on last run ,terminall speed 104 mph
prob on good day (with good clutch ) high 12 s :coolsm: :coolsm: :coolsm:
Yeah would have got mid/high 12's if you had of remembered to switch to 5th gear instead of blubbering away on the rev limiter in 4th. :rolleyes: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: thats cos me clutch was dead :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
BillyT said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: thats cos me clutch was dead :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nod nod, never mind - still, you showed those skylines a thing or two eh? ;)

(not to mention the 22b's) :D

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

and i was just getting the hang of it and starting to judge the lights :coolsm:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Really good time that Billy - was it a good day ? many cars there ?etc, I wanted to come down but after spending the last 3 weekends looking for cars It wouldn't have gone down well as I had some tiling to do :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts