Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Liam you know my movements on a Saturday till about 5.Keep me up on whats happening etc.Ill sort out a sedate little route so we can all go for an enjoyable sight seeing drive as we wont know the driving abilities of those there plus its a bank holiday weekend and we all know who comes out in force on bank holidays. correctomundo"sunday drivers". W

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mad Monk we have a few comming we can see what folk fancy doing, a few are comming by Sunday morning too!

Mitsie ladie see you there the weatheer report looks good to :D fingers crossed.

Liam

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi for anyone in the area saturday day time Adrian Flux insurance are holding a car show.
They are situated in East Winch near Kings Lynn on the A47 might be worth a look on the way.

Liam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think it must've been you guys we saw as we left Hunstanton. It was nice to see something decent on the roads other than Sunday drivers :cry:

Shame you weren't rolling though as it would've made the drive home a bit more fun. :D

P.S. Excuse the reving... My horn don't work :p

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Danny yeh we should meet would be fun, was your car the full roll cage monster?

We was wondering where to go Hunstanton was grid lock and no parking.

Sunday driver traffic made for slow progress any way.

Liam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah mine was the noisy green thing at the back. :D

We'll definitly have to sort something out together soon. We have quite a few Evo's tagging along on our meets already as they recon theres not much for them in this area.

Any of you guys going to watch the drifting at Snetterton next Sunday? We have a stand and about 50 scoobs sorted I'm sure I could squeeze a few Evo's in if you wanted?

We also have our regular monthly meet tommorrow night just outside Norwich. There's usually the odd Evo, Skyline or RX7.

Click here for maps and info

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
DannyboyScoobyc said:
Think it must've been you guys we saw as we left Hunstanton. It was nice to see something decent on the roads other than Sunday drivers :cry:

Shame you weren't rolling though as it would've made the drive home a bit more fun. :D

P.S. Excuse the reving... My horn don't work :p
You the same Danny Boy that was at the Tsunami show in Yarmouth a few weeks back?

If so, hi :D

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
DannyboyScoobyc said:
Thank was me Mick. Howdy :D
:smthumbup

Lengthmeister said:
Yeah but it let me keep up with you lot in my noddy hire car
I'm surprised the noddy car moved at all after all the pizza you scoffed Saturday night , Liam :D

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
Well lets face it Mick,it was only a matter of time mate :crackup:

Get your tent out next time and join in mate ;)
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Join in ... will do if there is a nearby chalet on offer :D

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Danny thanks for the invite i am sure we will catch you at your meet or Snetterton drifting on Sunday
Is there an entry charge for Snetterton on Sunday? or a link for the event i will put a thread together! :D

Cheers Liam

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
quote:Originally posted by Lengthmeister
Well lets face it Mick,it was only a matter of time mate

Get your tent out next time and join in mate

Join in ... will do if there is a nearby chalet on offer

I will look into it Mick booked in advance they have cabins etc :) just need a date that doesnt clash with anything later in the year :coolsm:

Liam

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Originally posted by LR6GSR
I will look into it Mick booked in advance they have cabins etc :) just need a date that doesnt clash with anything later in the year :coolsm:

Liam
Nice one Liam ... given some notice, we should hopefully be able to get time off to spend the weekend on site.

Della works in a guest house which can be a git ... she tends to be extra busy when everybody else has time off work :( I work for myself so I can usually shift work around if I try hard enough :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts