Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone will know and excuse me for being thick,but i have a Non HD tv (nor a LCD or Plasma) and i have got an Xbox360 all the games are fine on it apart from Lost Planet which i bought a couple of weeks ago,when playing it the picture sometimes breaks up any ideas before i make any phone calls? :D

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Lost Planet will only work on a TV that supports 60Hz. If you cheap crappy tele doesn't then you need to spend some of those vast amounts of cash you have and get a decent tele :D:D

Andy

P.S. Currys were doing a HD ready 19" Goodmans LCD for around £250 so even you should be able to afford that ;);)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
AndyF_RSX said:
Lost Planet will only work on a TV that supports 60Hz. If you cheap crappy tele doesn't then you need to spend some of those vast amounts of cash you have and get a decent tele :D:D

Andy

P.S. Currys were doing a HD ready 19" Goodmans LCD for around £250 so even you should be able to afford that ;);)
He's a tight wadd, he'll never splash out :p

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I've seen some games (including Gears of War) state they'll only run in PAL 60, so change the display settings from the dashboard to 60Hz PAL and see if it still has issues (or even if you can still see the picture). Even my 5 year old CRT television can manage PAL 60, so you should be fine if yours is newer.

Failing that just try it in another 360, assuming a mate has one you can use to test it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.