Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I signed up last year, received one franky bemusing text message then about 5 hours later another saying 'Bad luck!' I was out of the game. I filed the experience under 'waste of time'.

As I never heard anything else about the 'game' after that (winners, hype etc.) I thought they'd get the picture and not repeat the exercise - guess I was wrong.

All in all it sound like the kind of thing zose krazy Germans love......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ryan

Log onto www.nokiagame.com and you can register there

I got through to the final last year and only dipped out on a prize by a few points!:)

PS - How do I create a hyperlink???:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nokia is Finnish, as many other great things :) Personally I find it quite interesting how far a reach Nokia's marketing activities have, both because I work in the telecoms business and because my dad works for Nokia and I've grown up nokia-indoctrinated for most of my life. A few years ago something like the Nokia Game wouldn't have interested anyone, now it's a massive thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael K

I can't really say that I fully understood last years game, probably more luck than judgement that I got through to the final. It was fun though, a mate of mine was also in it and we helped each other but only until the end, then with a prize of £5K its every one for themselves!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, this site is not developed for your browser, if you still want to have a go, it's on your own risk ... click here.

I'm running IEv6
Bunch of f**cking muppets, full of confidence now, NOT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ryan

Didnt understand your message one incy little bit????:(

http://www.nokiagame.com (well that didnt work - did it??:()

1 - 14 of 14 Posts