Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Any suggestions?

If he's ordered the Mitsubishi parts and thats what they cost, then it's a question to ask.
If Indigo are selling the cheap stuff he advised me to avoid then fair play.

Dan.
you are paying for the name with :mitsi: , ant's are good quality, he does not sell any cheap crap :D

Personally I'd stick with the Mitsi ones.

If you want someone to clean your current ones though Dan I can do it for you if you want and it won't take long.... as long as you promise to look away when I get the pry bar out to remove them ;)

Andy

Lot's of people do have problems with 3mm uprated ones, but it's down to where you get them. An £80 set from Ebay or the like is not going to be the same quality as the ones the guys on here sell.
If you want OEM Mitsi ones I would suggest getting a price from Dave@Ears, you will be shocked at the price difference.

It a very generous offer from Andy, I would take him up on that:D Least he know where they are fitted:lol:

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Thats a great offer Andy, thanks very much:smthumbup
I think they do need replacing though, I could here it tapping before the cams were put in.
Once they are in the tuner is going to map it again for free.

I'll get the new mitsi adjusters I think and then its sorted.

Dan.

If you want someone to clean your current ones though Dan I can do it for you if you want and it won't take long.... as long as you promise to look away when I get the pry bar out to remove them

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.