Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting ayc fault codes 41 and 82. Ive recently changed the ayc pump but havent bled it yet. I purchased the limitless 1.3 cable and am using evoscan 2.9 pn windows 7. Im able to access the EFI ecu but not the ABS or AYC ecus.

The TPS is showing 14.9% What should I adjust it to? 14%? Do I need to loosen both 8mm bolts on the TPS to adjust it?

Has anyone else had this problem using evoscan? How did you resolve it? Ive raised a ticket with Hamish but just thought Id check here too.

//Chris

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
is pin 9 still intact in the 1.3 cable if so remove it, not sure about the TPS though, perhaps someone else will pop along in a bit,

John.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive just realised my problem regarding the openport cable: Ive purchased the wrong one! I bought 1.3D instead of 1.3U/M! Thats what you get for being a cheapo!

Still like to know which % the tps should be set at :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I can gather it should be between 12 and 13ish%, which is ca 0.6-0.7volts. Ill adjust it to that and see if the fault code disappears.

On a side note: popped into mitsustealership today to ask if they know how to bleed ayc and even if they have MUT. I was told the ayc self-bleeds!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts