Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a Nissan sunny GTIR forum like this. Thinking about a cheap ish one to throw around whilst saving a LAAARRRGE deposit for a E6.
Cheers.

Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AFAIK there is not a exact GTiR version of places like this and Scoobynet but there is quite a bit of an online scene.

I suggest using http://www.gti-r.org/ as a jumping off point for finding Sunny resources.

Or what about 'keeping it in the family' and getting an early Lancer GSR?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chunky.

Dunno bout and early model. Shorty has kindly taken me for a spin in his E4 and it is outstanding, however I do have my sights set on an E6. I want a 10K deposit before buying and due to 6k neg equity on my current car I need to spend the next 3 years paying that off.

I really reallly realllllly want to save up and only get and Evo, but 235 Brake sounds mighty good as a starting point.

Still I am now at 2k and it should be 3 by crimbo.

cheers
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lee,

When I met you yesterday you should have told me you were looking for a GTiR. I has one for 3 yrs before I got my Evo.

I am one of the founding members of the GTiR Owners Club. Although there is no forum like this, the club uses YahooGroups. They are as active as this forum and there are 3 actual groups.

1. gti-r

Is for technical questions and discussions and GTiR related issues (strictly moderated)

2. gtirukmeets

Is for UK based GTiR owners to arrange meetings and events

3. gtir-chat

Is for anything goes . from light banter to heavy arguments, non-gtir related issues, jokes and general chat.

There are loads of cars for sale within the club ranging from £4500 up to £9000 |PLS|. All the members are keen, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I am sure they would be happy to help you out.

cheers

Simon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts