Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE

Please read full description

First off this is a cat d truck only due to the chassis having a crack in it (not accident damage) this is very common for these trucks, this was fully repaired and have pictures of all the work and then under sealed, then I purchased it of the company that repaired it, I fully serviced it as soon as I got it on 60k and put a aircon rad in it, I have now just this week put new front discs and pads, fully stripped,cleaned and serviced rear brakes, serviced it , replaced o/s/f wheel bearing, replaced n/s/r abs sensor due to faulty,this is a top model (aventura) full leather, heated front seats, sat nav with latest disc,cruise control,No service book but I have written down the 2 times I have had it done.Has 12 months mot,mileage is 74000, good offers welcome, must see truck, bad points is the rear tailgate handle is broke so I tied some string on it so can still be opened, rear bumper has a hole in where corrosion formed quite common, won't let me upload pics but can send them via text message thanks

Contact 07984562552
Location Ross on wye

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Haven't you contacted Nissan as a lot of these that have split are getting bought back by them, have heard they give you a decent price to

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,784 Posts
Haven't you contacted Nissan as a lot of these that have split are getting bought back by them, have heard they give you a decent price to
Guess it would be too late now as already listed as a cat d?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ok I so don't want to be obvious but what kin chance have you got selling fa without pics numbers etc etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts