Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right this is my Nissan 200sx S13. The reason im advertising the car is because im missing the thrill of driving an EVO and im toying with the idea of selling this to fund purchase of another one.

Ok im not going to lie to anyone. I got the 200sx about 2 weeks ago i done a deal with a guy on the sxoc forum as i had an s14a at the time and was offered this, He can confirm how clean this car is and how solid the shell is.

This is problay one of the cleanest S13's in the country usually a UK S13 would either have been welded in its 18 years of Brittish weather or have some signs of rust showing THIS HAS NEITHER It really is solid throughout, Last friday i accidentaly killed the engine so i have just finished an Engine swap with a freshly rebuilt CA18 DET The rebuild ( Which Was Done By A Good Friend Who Is A Mechanic ) cost £600 in parts alone everything was changed wether it needed to be or not!

The Engine is running stage 2 modifications which will will see roughly 300bhp when rolling roaded! However the car is now running on low boost untill everything has settled down so i recomend keeping her on low boost for at least 500 miles to be safe! After that you can then run 1bar safely. The reason i say this is because the engine was rebuilt roughly 800 miles ago then dry stored for 6 months as the car it came out of failed the mot on alot of welding and the owner decided to move on.

Onto the car its self now

1993 S13 UK Car Base Car
Candy Red
Clean body, No Rust, Never Welded
CA18DET Engine Rebuilt 800 Miles Ago
Chassis Mileage And Mileage On The Clock Is 107000
G-Reddy Fast Road Clutch
Apex Short Shift
Apex Front Mounted Intercooler
Samco Coolant Hoses
Garrett T28R Turbo 1 Year Old
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Manual Boost Controller
Nissan 4 Pot Callipers With Red Stuff Racing Pads
Grooved Brake Discs
Free Flow Induction Kit
Blitz NUR Spec R Exhaust System
Socketed ECU With Horsham Developments Stage 2 Chip
40mm Lowering Racing Springs
Front Rear Strut Brace (Bar)
Up Rated Anti-Roll Bar's
Battery Relocated With Custom Alloy Cheque Battery Box
S14 V-LSD
S14 Leather Seats
Boost Gauge + Oil Pressure Gauge + LCD Volt Meter
Turbo Timer
Up Rated Front + Rear 6x9 Speakers
Halo Front Light's
17' Gun Metal Grey Alloy's 205/ 40/ 17 Front 215/ 40/ 17 Rear
Oil Catch Can
Front + Rear Lights Tinted
Full Fluid Change Consisting Of Engine GearBox & Diff Oils
New Fresh Engine Coolant & Anti Freeze
New tyres
New battery
New KYB shocks

Ideally would like to swap for an EVO 4 Hence the advert being on MLR:smthumbup
Some Poor Pictures From My Camera Phone As My Digital Camera Has Broke
Failing that i am willing to listen to offers so feel free to pm me or call Neil on 07584169302

1 - 2 of 2 Posts