Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Those Brake disk pattern are unusual! Cheers Steve. I hope to be covering the sprint series race at brands and silverstone this year. Can't do the WEC Easter weekend first time in years :handsup:

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those Brake disk pattern are unusual! Cheers Steve. I hope to be covering the sprint series race at brands and silverstone this year. Can't do the WEC Easter weekend first time in years :handsup:
Brakes did look different :confused:but it was great just hanging around asking questions and taking pictures .The Team I was working for runs a GT3 Aston :D

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,264 Posts
Wow.... Some great pictures there :smthumbup:coolsm:..... It's good to see some different pictures rather then the cars going around....:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Transmission Dynamics
7,801 Posts
The disc groove pattern is to maximise the combination of gas removal and pad cleaning.

Great pics BTW! :smthumbup

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve, that's Struan with the yellow and red helmet. He was one of the drivers I worked with in Lanan's F4 team.
Cheers For that Barry I looked at the drivers list and could not see his name so assumed he was not there ...............Bloody quick drivers though :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts