Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
I'm not too sure on Farage right now.

I used to be a supporter with all that he said, but now my opinion has changed somewhat. I do agree with his stance on Europe. I think that free trading between nation states is the best way forward and not this giant Euro project which leaves countries stripped of deciding their own fates.

What I don't agree with him on is his political allegiances. He's a massive Thatcher lover. Putting to one side her single handed smashing of the unions which stripped us working class types of a unified voice. Margret Thatcher was the architect of what is all that's wrong within the banking sector which has brought the world to its feet, with the exception of the wealthy. With Thatchers deregulation of the markets, it's become a free for all for massive corruption and outright fraud of which no one of any real significance has gone to jail and that the whole system is utterly knackered. Where's Farage's voice on this?

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not going to get too involved in his domestic allegiances/policies/type of supporters ;), but he's on the button concerning Europe !! Pity our lot over here have no backbone (impossible as they're invertebrates /bottom feeding types ;))
This ist gud ja ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts