Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title, there is a nice red 5 for sale on eBay at the moment item number 262898860476 only 40k miles. Not cheap as you would expect but half the price of a red tme!

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two years ago you could get a decent gtr34 for under £30k now your looking nearer £50k rare cars in rare or sought after colours and conditions will always rise in price.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Thanks. Would be keen to know how it is underneath as those pics were two years ago.

Viewing a car Sunday which I was aiming to buy but would be keen to view this too as a comparison. It's a 4 hour drive for me so if anyone was local and could have a nosey it may save me a wasted trip.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,271 Posts
A very rare colour to see an E5 in ..... Looks lovely... Top money ..... But then in todays market it may go for that ;)

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
There are a lot of dogs dealers in High Wycombe so tread carefully. Sure car is A1 but dealer could be a bell end.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
It is very strong money but does look nice. It all depends on how clean it is underneath as that's where it counts on these cars now.

Wonder what it was bought in at.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Do you guys think the gaps look ok ,between lights bumper wings etc I had a five before looked different mine was a good one

·
MLR Oldie
14,954 Posts
Do you guys think the gaps look ok ,between lights bumper wings etc I had a five before looked different mine was a good one
Strangely enough, I did wonder that. Also, if its the same car that I put the link to above then its had a few changes to the front end.......(new radiator, radiator cooling panel removed, rad brackets painted etc) may just be coincidence or may point towards something else

1 - 20 of 26 Posts