Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure it was an 8 anyway, being followed by a white thing (maybe an Impreza) in the centre of Bristol last night around possibly 8 ish.

·
Registered
756 Posts
that was us we had a special birthday treat for some friends.we picked up 7 ladies in the LMS STI and the LMS Evo gave them a run around up the Ashton bypass.Champagne reception near the Suspension Bridge then dropped them off.:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was us we had a special birthday treat for some friends.we picked up 7 ladies in the LMS STI and the LMS Evo gave them a run around up the Ashton bypass.Champagne reception near the Suspension Bridge then dropped them off.:smthumbup:smthumbup
Is the STi cammed + does it have massive brakes? Because i remember seeing a nice one a few months back now in the centre of Bristol. Sounded incredible.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Is the STi cammed + does it have massive brakes? Because i remember seeing a nice one a few months back now in the centre of Bristol. Sounded incredible.
not been cammed but does have the full set of AP's..its only running 440 bhp but it does look and sound the part:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would these be the ones :smthumbup
That would be the cars i believe. On another note, do you know of anyone decent Country/ A roads to drive down around Bristol? I haven't been living here for too long tbh, and am finding the ring road boring, and want to test out my car on some bends lol.

·
Registered
756 Posts
That would be the cars i believe. On another note, do you know of anyone decent Country/ A roads to drive down around Bristol? I haven't been living here for too long tbh, and am finding the ring road boring, and want to test out my car on some bends lol.
I do mate.....fancy catching up I'll show you where they are:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do mate.....fancy catching up I'll show you where they are:smthumbup
Yeah as long as you can promise me you aren't 5 men in balaclavas :lol:

Im Free/bored 24/7. (Play poker full time, suffer from Cabin fever :wallbang: )

·
Registered
756 Posts

If you get a spare hour try this one mate.sundays are pretty good but a nice summer eve is better.head out of bristol on the A37 head for Cheddar(gorge)look for the B3135 its a nice run and has some great over taking points.:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yeah as long as you can promise me you aren't 5 men in balaclavas :lol:

probably 3 men but you know:mhihi::mhihi:

Im Free/bored 24/7. (Play poker full time, suffer from Cabin fever :wallbang: )
I'll get in touch by pm:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

If you get a spare hour try this one mate.sundays are pretty good but a nice summer eve is better.head out of bristol on the A37 head for Cheddar(gorge)look for the B3135 its a nice run and has some great over taking points.:smthumbup:smthumbup
Might check this out later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts