Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
people arrive between 2pm and 3 pm and usually stick around till 4 - 4.30pm depending on how many peopke attend the meeting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I should be there.....

at around 2pm but only stay for an hour

which car park... ? the one at the bottom near the burford bridfge hotel ?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I think Fast Car magazine are going to be putting in a appearance as well, so make sure your old banger is clear andy....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Jackal,
We all meet up in the main car park outside Ryka's, where all the bikes normally are. If it's too busy in the middle, we will probably use the overflow car parks (fields) at either side. Main entrances are South bound on A24, just before the burford bridge roundabout, or left at said roundabout, the 100yds on your left.
Hope to see you there!

Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
lee....

Im coming up from Southhapmton so dont make sense going to top of M25... h

One day I will organise a fast drive for everyone around tight country lanes in surrey and amp; sussex. Us Lotus bods do this quite a lot with planned routes all over teh country... lots of fun and some real fast driving in the Lotis' ( and amp; evo's for that matter) natural habitat !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
mate.

on the japukmeets yahoogroup there is a meet being organised for near brighton, if you are up for that as well...

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Lee,

I'm not being antisocial, but I'll see you there - may go for a quick diversionary jaunt through Kent and amp; Surrey with Darryl if he is coming. From where I am to Mimms would either involve going all the way across London on a Saturday lunchtime or 50 #### boring miles on the M25 - aaagh!

I'll be easy to spot with my new 'Afghan camouflage' paint job, lovingly picked up over the last few weeks. PS: best to eat before you get there as the food at Ryka's is 'kin awful.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi people,

Just got back from the Boxhill meet today. Quite good fun was had. There was a good turnout of cars although not quite as many as I'd hoped, no Skylines or Supras. Other than that the weather held out and we had a great drive home on the M25.

A few people found out how quick my mate Tom's Sapphire Cossie was, and how slow my other mate George's 200SX S14 was !!!!!

Also, bad luck to Lee for the whiffy clutch after trying to follow me away from the lights at South Mimms, maybe next time mate !!!!

Thanks to those that turned up

LeeLegend
Barry (ex Anarchist !!)
Baljit (C2GSR)
AndyRSX and Su
Geffers
SteveC
Simon7Extreme
Other bloke with white E6 GSR (sorry didn't catch your name)
Other bloke with silver E5 GSR (sorry didn't meet you)

Sorry if I missed anyone off.

Look forward to seeing you all the the Jap Car Bolney Stage meet (nr. Gatwick) on the 11th November.

Cheers

Simon

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.