Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

Just a reminder that the next Japukmeets Boxhill meet is going ahead. regardless of weather !!

There will be the usual convoy from good old south mimms, leaving about 1pm to arrive at Boxhill for 2pm.

I hope there will be a good turnout and we can all meet some new faces and the regulars.

Thanks

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is anyone else planning on coming to this?

So far I have

Myself
LeeLegend
SteveC
C2GSR
AndyRSX

Plus a host of GTiR's, Scoobies, Skylines etc etc.

Well, anyone??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its looking doubtful for us, I read somewhere else that you dont meet up til 2pm - its probably a 4 hour journey for us to get there and with work the next morning and little one at school I think it would be asking a bit much. It would end up being early hours of Monday morning before we got home again!! Im not a teenager any more - need my beauty sleep - lots of!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Teri,
Last time I checked in my calender, the 20th is the Saturday and not the Sunday.
Therefore unless that Pajero is that slow that it takes you 2 days to get back from Boxhill to Lincoln http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > I wouldn't imagine it to be a problem......

Look forward to meeting up

Andy and amp; Su

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be at Boxhill too, but won't be going for the convoy from South Mimms this time. :(
Looking forward to meeting up with the 'names' from the list that I haven't met yet.

Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andy and amp; Su

Doh!!! Dazmakinen will confirm for you - I am blonde!!!!

Looks a bit more hopeful then - doesnt it!!!! I get to work in the morning but my brain takes another 10 hours to catch up with me (cuz of the Paj speed!!!!)

Teri (almost awake)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Teri,
I'm sure that we saw you at Billing but didn't say hello. We were parked a few cars in front of you in the white E6 RSX therefore I did realise that you were a blonde, but I wasn't going to say becuase of the flames I would get back for insulting blondes.....

I can understand the bit about the brain catching up. Mine normally takes until about Wednesday due to the speed of my RSX compared to Lee's wonderful Tommi Mak.... Speaking of which Lee, are you now going to realise that even Tommi doesn't want to drive a TME. When will you learn ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he is only leaving because he is embarassed about the way you drive a evo.....

see you saturday mate....

lee

ps. picked the car up this morning, running at 1.4 bar with the sports ecu.....large

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
andy, dont forget to bring su so that she and fastchick can take the car for a proper spin, not the amble you drive at :).

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Darryl,

After my Sunday drive through muddy Kent country lanes no way will you be winning the dirty Evo competition http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > If you're coming from SE London, fancy a quick convoy?

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't think I will be coming, probably cleaning the Evo all day. Before Lee makes a comment - I'm polishing to improve the 'airflow' !
As soon as I get my Licence back I will be attending some of these events.

Have a good time all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steve,

A convoy would be good - but I wont know if I'm a definite until the day itself. Where and when were you thinking of meeting up? 07818 097543.

Darryl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How long do people hang around at Box Hill. I might be able to get there but not antil mid afternonn.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts