Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shall we arrange the next Box Hill meet ?????

Saturday or Sunday ? and amp;lt;Sunday is my fave and amp;gt;

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm up 4 it m8 last meet was a blast

i'll get the northern girl 2 bring her goodies http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

end of may would b good if poss.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm up for a Sunday. Perhaps I'll be allowed to stay a little longer this time.No plod this time please! Bring your g suit Joe, 320 and rising!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys,

If you read my other post, you'll see that I'm arranging the next Boxhill on the 4th May, I know its a Saturday, thats when we usually have our Japukmeets days at Boxhill.

Please come along to this if you can, there has been quite a lot of interest already.

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
monkey,

I've never had a problem turning up at the local scooby meets in me Evo, so I see no issue the other way round :)

Oh, the japukmeets thing on the 4th is anything japanese. No doubt be a fair share of everything, including the more exotic (NSX's maybe?). And a Corolla AE86... :D

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys,

Can't make this one as car running like s**t so stuck on the drive until sorted.

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brill meet, thanks for organising this Si, its nice to see that all types of Jap cars and owners can get on together. hope the wide photo turns out ok, post a link here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts